Chapter 2: Abandoned

Looking down at the stark white envelope Harry felt like he was going to be sick. He just couldn't believe they would send yet another letter to his relative's house about his classification.

Quickly, before his relatives start asking what's taking so long to get the post, he stuffs the letter in his oversized pants to be dealt with later. Making his way inside Harry feels a sudden flare of pain on his side before falling on his butt.

"What do you got there, Freak?" Dudley is standing over him with a sinister smile having just pushed him to the floor.

"J-just the mail."

"Well hurry up with my breakfast before I tell dad you're lazing about."

Harry tried to hide the tears that pricked his eyes, however, he wiped them away for the sake of telling himself that he isn't a baby. He's a big boy... a dom and doms don't cry.

Who cares if Dr. Dumbledore said he's a little. Who cares if a piece of paper in his pocket told his relatives what he really is. At least he knew who he is... or he liked to think himself he had. I mean no adult would allow a Little near a stove, right?

If only the poor boy I knew that, that wasn't supposed to happen.

"Hurry up boy I'm bloody starving over here," a beefy man growled, best-known is Uncle Vernon a man who dishes out Harry's punishment and makes a boy's life hell. His mustache having saved up food after every meal lodged in the hairs. Honestly, the man lives for food anything edible he will eat. Hence why Dudley takes after his father in more ways than one.

"Y-yes, Uncle Vernon," Harry stammers frying up the bacon and boiling the kettle for his uncle's morning coffee. Wherever the boy went the stool went with Harry being too small to even reach the kitchen appliances.

That's another indication of his classification. His height. Which he hated but loved as it doesn't feel too cramped in his so-called bedroom located under the stairs.

Harry quickly finish at making breakfast and laid all the sources out on the table such as butter, syrup, plates, and cutlery.

Were there anything Thank you's, no.

Were there any food for him, no.

Why? Because he doesn't deserve it, he had learned that the hard way.

Stepping away from the family that he obviously doesn't belong to, Harry turned to head back to his cupboard until breakfast was over and he had to clean up. But he didn't make it far until he felt letter he had stuff in his pocket get taken out. Looking up with fearful eyes his heart stopped at seeing Dudley wave his classification letter in the air.

"Give it back!" Harry whined, jumping up and down to try and reach it but to no avail. He was just too small. Dudley is a dom, genetically tall and stronger than him. How is he supposed to gain a little acting like this, Harry didn't know.

"No can do crybaby. Daddy, look what I have." Dudley waved the letter in front of the round-bellied man. "The freak was trying to hide it from us." Vernon eagerly grabbed the envelope from his son, turning it over and reading the front of the crushed sealed paper.

"Get to your room NOW, BOY!"

Harry squeaked and scampered off, shutting his cupboard door and sitting on his stained mattress. He's in for it now.

In the dining area, Vernon hastily ripped open the letter pulled out the pristine paper and let his eyes wander over the letter.

Petunia and Dudley huddled closer reading the letter for themselves their eyebrows going to their hairlines as they read the words they've been dreading. the little family stares in disbelief at the tiny print they knew to be true.

"Vernon what are we going to do? We can't handle a freak with these type of problems." Petunia looks to her husband seeming to be on edge. No way was she treating the precious son of her little sister like a Little, feeding him bottles and changing nappies. It was bad enough the first time, this time around she would not volunteer as tribute to be Potter's carer.

"Why we get rid of him, Pet," Vernon replied as if it were obvious. "Like you've stated, we don't have the time nor money to spend on that freaks needs. We just need to get rid of him for the better and concentrate of our Dudie-kins, the great daddy dom." Vernon shared a proud look with his son, Petunia watching with a slight smile. This is how it's meant to be. Just the three of them living a perfectly normal life.

Yes getting rid of that blasted attention seeker sounded brilliant.

Sitting in the back of the car, Harry looked out of the window as the world passed by him in a blur as he and his uncaring family got taken to an unknown place as he never gets told anything. Only given orders.

He moved around in the seat that he was entirely too small for, the seat belt not fitting him properly. Any other caring person would have gotten the boy a much-needed car seat. The pain in his bottom a reminder of what happened last night before he could finally be allowed to sleep.

His Uncle's slaps are hard and Aunt's disapproving look made him want to hide away forever. He isn't wanted here, he knew that from day one. However, now he's classified, he felt even more unwanted, a burden on his only family and that made the poor small fragile boy feel even worse.
Why they hated him so much, he had no clue. Maybe because Aunty hated the sister she never got along with and that husband of hers just to be dumped with their child. Or maybe it was because they knew Harry was always going to be a Little and spent hours making his life hell.
Nothing like breaking a little's self-esteem to help with your own.

Harry bit back the tears wanting to fall down his cheeks, he will not cry over something that he has endured for so long, he should have gotten used to it now. His Little side kept wanting to come out, get comfort and love, his poor tummy doesn't even remember when it last had a decent meal.

He didn't belong here, he is a Little and Dudley is a Dom. He isn't cared about, never has been and never will.

Harry soon looked up from where he had his head bowed down staring at his lap, confused as to why the car stopped in the middle of nowhere. The boy jumped however when the car door swung open revealing a very angry Vernon.

"Get out, hurry up!" the beefy man spat, Harry with shaky hands struggled to undo his belt but managed to do it eventually. Instead of jumping out of the car, he was unceremoniously dragged out of the car by the scruff of his stained shirt.

"Say goodbye freak!," He rasped. "If you ever once thought we would accept you, then you must be insane. No one does or ever will want to look after a filthy slave like you!" the burly man rumbled as low as possible, he didn't need people to know where this freak was. 

Dudley and Petunia watched through their car windows as their nephew and cousin they didn't class as family got thrown to the side of the road and kicked a few times, both smiling happily as they have finally gotten rid of the burden they have managed to survive with for eleven years.
"Haha! Good luck freak! You won't last one hour before your crying for your mummy! A mummy that isn't even alive! She was the only one who cared for you, but not anymore if she put you with us!" Dudley shouted after he wound down his window. Giving a satisfied smirk before rolling it up again.

Petunia only giving the boy the dirtiest look ever and turning her head away as her husband settled back into the car, starting the engine and setting off for their time away. Thinking that if they go away for a while people will forget they ever had a fourth member and forget about the burden boy.

The three of them laughed, so happy to have gotten rid of something so rotten and filthy. They had to get a medal for putting up with a boy like Harry for this long, well so they thought they did.

Meanwhile, Harry just sat on the side of the road, so scared that his bladder had let go and created a puddle underneath him. Standing up he looked into the distance as his relative's car drove out of sight. 

He's been neglected, just like the crust of the bread discarded on a child's plate.

looking up one more time, the boy let a few tears drop before turning away and heading into the tree-filled land. He took his uncomfortable, itchy trousers and underwear off as the urine was getting cold and irritating his skin, leaving him in a pair of holey socks and a long baggy stained and ripped plain top, long enough to cover his lower regions. Throwing the clothes into a nearby bush, the boy headed into the place he will be calling home for the next few months, maybe years for all he knew.