Chapter 6: Mom And Dad

I open my front door to my house with confidence as I call my parents down to talk. Of course they take awhile because "buisness awaits" 😒. Once they come down stairs I tell them the news.
"I want to move to LA." They sat in silence for a second. "What was that Zo I wasn't paying attention." My mom says *sigh*"I want to move to LA with my boy friend." I say with even more nervousness "That's nice do you need any money" my dad says. RELIEF. "Are you serious you guys don't care?" I say in confusion. "No not really but who's your boyfriend?" My mom says. They really don't care about if they don't know who the boy I've been dating for almost 2 years is. "Brandon." I say. "Ohhh Brandon yea hes a nice kid. If you need any money just call and we'll transfer it to your account." My dad says and walks away, my mom following. Wow that was easy.
*Brandon's POV*
"Ok guys I called you into the living room becasue I have some news... I'm moving to LA because I signed to a 5 year contract. "I say as they all sit in silence  with surprised faces. "REALLY B?!?!" Halie says. "Yea :)" I say as she tightly hugs me. "When do you leave?" My mom says with a bit excitement. "In 2 weeks. Simon wants me to meet the other boys and move in" I say "WE HAVE TO START PACKING"Halie says. "You ok dad? " I say. "Yea I'm just so proud of you. You're making something of yourself and that's all I've ever wanted from you kids. I love you:)"he says "I love you too dad."

Chapter 7 out Sunday or Monday :)