Chapter 7: Saying Goodbye

-2 Days Until Brandon and Zoe are off to LA-
*Zoe's POV*
It is the morning time and I leave tomorrow night. Me and Brandon are supposed to get brunch with everyone before we leave. I'm gonna miss Ashley so much. We've been through everything together. I remember we met in kindergarten. I was playing with barbies and she started playing with me and we've been best friends since then. I'll probably fly her out this summer and she can meet the baby. As I say this I run to the bathroom and start to puke. "I guess this is how it's gonna be for the next few months." I say talking to the baby :).
*Brandon's POV*
I arrive to the cafe to see Ashley and Zoe sitting at the table ordering.
"Sorry I'm late I couldn't find my keys. " I say
"It's ok babe." Zoe says with a glow in her eyes. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this girl. She's so beautiful, I choose the right one.
*Ashley's POV*
They're so cute together and their baby is gonna be adorable. I gonna miss my best friend and my neice or nephew. But I'm thinking about moving to California with my cousin and the colleges are nice. Ooo the foods here time to eat.
*About an hour later*
*Zoe's POV*
"I'm gonna miss this Texas even though I do have some bad memories here it's still home." I say "yea, remember when when you and Ariana were in and fight and you ended up breaking her arm" Ashley says and we all start laughing. "Omg she was a b*tch to me, I hated her" I say continuing to laugh. "My brother has work soon you wanna head to my house and say bye? "Ash says. "Yea I'm gonna miss him too he's so funny."
I say walking out. We head to Ashleys and I say good-bye to her family. They kinda of took care of me. I was constantly over there when I felt ignored or sad and they became family to me. After saying goodbye I go back home and film a few videos. Tomorrow is the big day I'm leaving my home and beginning a new life :)
Chapter 8 out tomorrow :)))