Chapter 19: A New Love

*Zoe's POV*
Since me and Brandon are no longer together I thought about changing Brandi's name but it's just so pretty. I love it and he still one of the reason she's alive. Today and is her 2 month birthday and Nick said he was gonna come over and hang out with us. Nick has been so much help. Having a baby young is so much work and he's been there every since Brandon left. I sometimes wish he was the father instead of Brandon...
*Nick's POV*
I head to the store to pick up a few things for her and the baby. I don't understand how Brandon isn't treating her like a Queen. She just had his beautiful baby after leaving her to go through pregnancy alone and he just moved to on to some other girl who I'm guessing is also pregnant. I wish I could father Brandi. She'll need a role model when she gets older and Zoe can't raise her alone. I want to have a family together, I'd want 2 more kids with her and a nice home next to the beach, but that probably won't happen...
*Zoe's POV*
I let Nick in and greet him with a hug."i missed you zo." He says "I saw you yesterday it wasn't that long ago."
"Yea but you're beautiful so the time doubled." Aww he's so cute. 
Once we get settled the baby starts to fuss and he rocks her back to sleep. "Thank you she's been fussy all day, maybe she missed you too."
*A few Hours Later*
After I put Brandi to bed me and Nick were alone. He started to rub my leg and got closer. "I love you Zoe." He said leaning in for a kiss. That simple kiss turned into a make out session. 😋
*The Next Morning*
Today Nick wanted to take me and the baby somewhere. I didnt even realized that I haven't even left my house since I got home from the hospital.
(Zoe's Outfit)

(Brandi's Outfit)

(Brandi's Outfit)

(Nick's Outfit)

*Nick's POV*"Where were going is somewhere special

*Nick's POV*
"Where were going is somewhere special. It's some place I want to spend the rest of my life with the person I love there." I say this holding Brandi in my arms and holding Zoe's hand.
That place was the beach. I'd wish to spend the rest of my life with Zoe here and I wanted to ask her something. "Zoe, will you go on a date with me?"
Chapter 20 out tomorrow ;)))