Chapter 9 : Better Than Before

*Zoe's POV*
"OH MY GOD" I scream in fear to see brandon with roses and chocolates.

"Babyyyyy! You scared me and you didn't have to get me these." I say tearing up
"Yes I did you seemed sad since we've been here" He says "I have another surprise too. You know how all weekend I've been on my computer" he says. "Yea" I say awaiting for an answer. "Well I was looking for good doctors to go to for an ultrasound and I found one. Our appointment is tomorrow morning 😊" he says. I get to my first baby tomorrow. AHHHHH I wonder how small he or she is. I hope it's a she because I will get to dress her up in so many cute clothes. But if its a he, he can twin with his daddy. I don't careeee I want my baby to be here now. Wow just a few weeks ago I was having a mental break down over having the baby but now I'm really excited. WHAT IF IM HAVING TWINS????
*The Next Morning*
After breakfast Brandon calls an Uber to take us to the doctor. Me and Brandon held hands the entire ride there. He's so cuteeeeee 😊
*The Doctors Office*
We get there early so me and Brandon read threw the books about pregnancy. "THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN LABOR? AW HELL NAW-" as I say the nurse calls me and Brandon to the back.
After we get our sh*t together the nurse starts the ultrasound.
"Oh wow you guys are really young to have a baby. This could effect the babys health. The baby doesn't look good..."
It never crossed my mind that my baby wouldn't be ok. Even though im young I really wanted this baby and Brandon did too.

Chapter 10 out tomorrow :)))