Chapter 25: Harsh Conditions

*Zoe's POV*
As soon as word got out another meeting was called for the boys. Since Brandi has been born, management found our about me and Nick. Surprisingly they were ok with the idea and told us to hope Brandi looked like me so there would be no controversy. They also allowed Nick to adopt her. Of course this had to happen to me though. Literally the whole internet is talking about this and I'm not that big. Every social media platform I have is getting hate on something I never even confirmed. I don't understand why this is happening- "Zoe calm down, it will be ok." Nick saying this made me realize I was crying. "It won't be Nick, they're hating on Brandi when she's just a product of a dumb decision. But she's also one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I can't let her get hate for no reason." At this point I started to have a panic attack. Nick tried his best to calm me down but I hadn't had an attack in over a year.
*Nick's POV*
I had the same reaction to her tears as I did 2 years ago. Every tear hurt me and I couldn't stop it. "Zoe I promise everything will be ok, you don't need to cry." I said holding her tightly in my arms until she fell asleep. Brandi started to complain so I put her next to Zoe and held them both until we all fell asleep.
*The next day*
Since it was Saturday Brandi didn't have to go to pre school. So I had the whole day to my family. "Daddy I'm hungry." Brandi said climbing over to my lap. "Ok let's get dressed and we can go out to get breakfast." I firgured I leave Zoe at home to avoid any more drama.
(Nick's fit)

(Brandi's fit)

(Brandi's fit)

"Can we go to the park after breakfast?" The excited toddler said

"Can we go to the park after breakfast?" The excited toddler said. "As long as you don't get your pretty dress dirty, I don't want your mom to kill me."
After getting breakfast some fans spotted us on the way to the park. It was a normal fan meeting until they outright asked me about Brandi's personal life. "I raised her from birth, she's mine." I noticed they were recording so I simply walked away. This kind of made me realize how bad the situation actually is. I guess I can't keep ignoring this until Zoe says something because I'm also apart of this. Father or not, I was here most of Brandi's life and nobody can say she isn't mine.

Chapter 26 out in the next few days :)))
I'm trying to end this book before new years because I wanna leave The Contract in 2018. I will be releasing my next book early next year.
Enjoy the last few chapters.