Chapter 24: A Secret Revealed

*Nick's POV*
I get on the plane only thinking of my daughter and Zoe. This tour has worn me out and all I wanna see is my family.
*Arriving to LA*
After getting off the plane, me and the boys get our bags I start to look for Zo and Brandi. "DADDY!" Brandi said running towards me. "Hi princess, I missed you so much!" I said showering her with kisses. This catches the attention of the other boys and they greet her as well, including Brandon. This made me get an uneasy feeling see how much alike they look. She has every one of his features, and the doctors predicted that she'll need glasses when she gets older. "Hi Brandi" He said starting to play with her while the boys got their stuff together. "So you taking us home Zo?" Edwin said tiredly. "I guess I can't leave you here alone, but a few people are gonna have to sit on the floor." Zoe said making the boys fight on who gets the floor seat. As we we're walking to the car, fans started to greet us and they kept staring at Brandi and Brandon. I didn't think much of it though...
*Zoe's POV*
SHIT, I think they realized. I hope this doesn't get out. "Come on Brandi, it was nice meeting you guys." I say trying to get away from the fans as quick as possible. Nick caught up and started to hold my hand. "I missed you guys so much." He said kissing me. "I missed you too babe."
*A few hours later*
I haven't really gotten on my phone in a while, but when I open it all hell broke loose.
MessyMonday: have y'all ever looked at the similarities between Brandon Arreaga and Brandi Mara?

Fan. Acct: why would Brandon lie about being Brandi's father, he literally tells us everything.

Diccsuckingbeanz: Brandon did nothing wrong at all. It's probably Zoe's hoe ass fault 🙄

Article after article were about my little girl. She was even getting hate for existing. "Nick, they found out..."

Chapter 25 out sometime this week (hopefully) :)))
Merry Christmas