Chapter 18 : The New Family

*Brandon's POV*
I helped Zoe and the baby into the house and I didn't even notice my phone was blowing up. It was Charlotte... And Simon. I checked Simons messages and it said "I need to talk to you as soon as possible. It's important" I wonder what it was about and I texted the boys to see if they got the same message, but they didn't...
*The next morning*
*Zoe's POV*
My body hurts so much I literally don't know what I would've done without Brandon. He woke up and catered to the baby everytime she cried during the night.

(Zoe's fit for the day) I see Brandon frantically texting someone when I get down stairs

I see Brandon frantically texting someone when I get down stairs. "You ok?" He completely ignores me so I just make some breakfast and feed the dog. "You hungry B?... Brandon?... BRANDON!" I say frustrated "um yea, I'm sorry. I think I have something to tell you." He says nervously.
*Brandon's POV*
I can't believe how stupid I am. I could I hook up with someone else while the person I'm supposed to be is with is already pregnant." So you know how me and char have been together for a while... Well um s-she thinks she's... Pregnant." I am such a f*cking idiot. How am I supposed to explain a newborn and another pregnancy to management. I hate myself. Zoe didn't even say anything until the baby started crying and she just went to go get her. When she came back she was hugging the baby so tightly and didn't want to let go... "It was one time and we've been together for only 2 months."
*Zoe's POV*
This was the deciding factor. Were not right for eachother. 2 months my ass, he's been f*cking some other girl knowing I was pregnant. He so stupid, it not that hard to keep his d*ck in his pants. I'm so f*cking mad right now, I wish I could beat the sh*t out of both Brandon and Charlotte. "Um what the f*ck. Are you serious, how do you f*ck up 2 times? 2 TIMES BRANDON! I don't think were are right for each other. I can't trust you with this relationship and I don't think I can trust you around my baby. Get the fuck out of my house." I guess I'm on my own...or am I?
Chapter 19 out tomorrow :)))