Chapter 14: Over With

*Zoe's POV*
"Hi Brandon." I say nervously as he just stares at me until he said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE. What don't you get. We're DONE. I've ignoring you for a reason Zoe. I don't love you anymore or that baby. Please erase me out of your life. Find someone else to father that baby because im sure as hell not doing it. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!"
I could never explain how much it hurt me to hear him say that. I literally want to die right now. I want to shoot myself in the head so I could end this pain. I run out the house crying uncontrollably with Nick following me."Please go back." I say. "No I don't want you to hurt yourself. Look I haven't known you for long but I there are people who love you and I'm one of them. Please think of your baby, she still needs her mother." Nick says hugging me. I haven't been held in months. I missed this feeling so much. When he walks me to the car my stomach starts to cramp up and I black out "Zoe!!!" Those along with ambulance sirens were the last thing I heard before waking up in a hospital bed. I think I am about to give birth.

Chapter 15 out tomorrow(lol u probly thought u had to wait another week) :))))