Chapter 27: The End

*Zoe's POV*
It'd been about a month since the whole thing surrounding my family. After posting the truth I received even more hate, so I just stopped posting all together. It all started to make me sick but the sickness was on-going, so I decided to take a pregnancy test last week. It was positive. Nick was so happy to have another baby, I've been getting so much love from everyone that I've told. Brandon was even happy for me.
*9 months later*
"ITS A GIRL" the doctor shouted making Nick start to tear up. "I'm gonna have another little girl to protect." Nick said huging Brandi and me.
Dior Kenndi Mara
Born August 30, 2019
After the birth of Nick first baby they went on with their lives. The band separated pursuing their own careers each of them being successful in their own way. Zoe came back to social media aswell. Brandon continued on with his singing career and eventually finding someone else. Him and Zoe remained distant friends.
*Nicks POV*
"Zoe Reign, will you marry me?" I said to her with both my kids by my side. "Yes!" she said running into my arms and showering me with kisses.
*End of POV*
This was the beginning of a new beautiful family. The Maras

The End