Chapter 15 : My Little Girl

When I wake up I see Brandon napping in the chair next to me. Reality set in that I was going to be the mother to a little girl. Then I thought about him yelling at me. Why was he here? He made it clear that he doesn't love me or my baby. It confused to think that he didn't love me and why would he be here if he didn't, right? "Brandon?" He wakes up and he looks like he'd been crying. "Zoe I'm so sorry. I've been a terrible person and I shouldn't have said those things to you. I wanted to talk to you but management found out we were dating but they didn't know you were pregnant. They told me to stay away from you and cut you off because you weren't the idea girl in their eyes. But I don't give a fuck anymore. I still love you. I want to be there for my family and now it's my fault that the baby will be premature. Please forgive me." He started crying after telling me this. That's how I know he was telling the truth. I want to love him again. Still things will never be the same but I want to have the family I've always wanted since I got here with him. I think I'm going to name her... "I forgive you Brandon." He stops crying and kisses me. Him kissing me again made me happier by the kiss.
*Brandon's POV*
I hate myself for doing this to the girl I love. She literally needed me the most and ignored her. Now she's going to be in even more pain because of me after surgery. I don't think I'm even ready to be dad either but I have to help her.
*Zoe's POV*
I wipe Brandon's tears away as doctors and nurses rush in and take me to a surgery room to give me a C-section.  I held Brandon's hand the entire way there. He changes and comes back into the room. Since I was so young they had to put me asleep. "If anything goes wrong, I love you." I say with drowsiness. "I love you too baby." He says kissing my forehead.
*about 2 hours later*
*Brandon's POV*
Even though Zoe wasn't awake I didn't want to leave her side. It was a long 2 hours but it will be worth it. "ITS A GIRL!" The doctor says as the baby starts to cry. They let me see her and she absolutely beautiful. I can't believe I'm a father now. How the f**k am I going to explain this to Simon?

Chapter 16 out tomorrow again
sorry I forgot to update it yesterday