Chapter 10 : The Future

*During Zoe's and Brandon's Ultrasound*
My baby wasn't OK? The next few years play in my head as the doctor walks in. "Nurse Genelle get your dumbass outta here. How many times do I say wait for me before ultrasounding? Im thinking bout firing your doof ass." I couldn't help but laugh after the doctor said this. "I'm sorry doctor I'm gonna leave now." The fazed nurse says leaving."Ok so what she told you was probably wrong. I'm gonna take a look now... Ok so your baby looks a bit small for 2 months so I would suggest eating more veggies and taking the pills I will give you. Other than that your baby looks healthy." The doctor says. That nurse made me have a mini panic attack. I'm glad everything is ok with our baby. "Thank you doctor" I say in relief. "Yea sorry about the nurse she does too much 🙄."
"It's ok" I say laughing.
*Brandon's POV*
THANK GOD my baby is ok. It's bad enough we're young parents , I can't imagine trying to raise a child with disabilities.  After the ultrasound we go for lunch. It was good I guess. I couldn't get the thought of raising a kid while having fans not being able to know. I'm a pretty good singer and dancer so I shouldn't have a problem becoming a celebrity. I hope I have good fans that respect my privacy (👀). When lunch is over me and Zoe look for a house. Zo said she didn't want her or the baby around a bunch of boys. I agree with her too. I don't think I'll live with her though. I know I should for our relationship but I still wanna live life. I pretty sure zoe will be fine with this decision. I'll always be with her and love her but I still have to focus on my career n shit.

Sorry I completely forgot I had to post yesterday. Y'all better thank the lordt I don't have homework
Chapter 11 out this weekend :)))