Chapter 13: Our New Chapters

*Zoe's POV*
Ive become depressed the last few months of the pregnancy. I'm currently 8 months pregnant and I haven't heard a word or seen him since I was about 4 months. Pregnancy has been so hard without anyone to help you. I've been so sad that I've taken a break from YouTube. I couldn't take it anymore because all the fans ask me about is Brandon and me. I just assumed me and him weren't dating because he got a new girl. He was so loving and caring before we moved to LA. I love it out here but my mental health isn't at a good place. It really hurt me when I saw the video of Brandon and his new girl. The way he cares for her will never be as good as us. I haven't even met the boys he's in band with, I don't even know their names. Maybe we still have a chance. I know where he lives and Ill try to call him. Going to his house is probably better.
*The Next Day*
It's the morning time and I get ready to see Brandon after 5 months.
Here's my outfit for the day

After texting Brandon that I was going to his house but he left me on open

I knock on the door and a cute brown haired boy opens the door.

"Um- hi I'm Nick" he said he said starring me up and down

"Um- hi I'm Nick" he said he said starring me up and down. "I'm Zoe is um Brandon here"
"No, he went out with the rest of the boys and I'm guessing they'll be back in about 2 hours. But you can stay here if you'd like." As he says that he notices my belly and takes me to the couch being very cautious. "Are you having... Brandon's baby-" Nick says. "Um... You promise you won't tell anyone, especially your managers? " I barely know this kid and it feels like were already best friends.
*Nick's POV*
This girl is really pretty. I haven't seen or heard about her. If it's really Brandons baby then why he's ignoring her. Why does he have other girls over all the time. She's too pretty to be ignored. "I promise I won't tell anyone." I say.
*Zoes POV*
"well..."
After I told him 2 hours go by with just us talking. I told him everything me and Brandon went threw. It was so nice to finally have someone to talk to. I got his number and he said we could talk when ever I needed him. A few more minutes go by until a car pulled into the drive way. "I think the boys are back" he says. I start to freak out but he holds my hand and tells me everything is ok. Brandon walks in.
"Hi Brandon."
Chapter 14 out next weekend ;))))
Btw this is Ernest, Zoes new dog

"Chapter 14 out next weekend ;))))Btw this is Ernest, Zoes new dog