Chapter 8: Our New Life

*Zoe's POV*
The plane ride to LA was absolute HELL. I couldn't stop puking and Brandon wasn't much of a help either. He kept trying to ask if ok... Like REALLY!?!? I'm about 2 months with your child, do you think I OK? 🙄 Besides the point I knew he wanted to be helpful but that wasn't it.
Me and Brandon walk to get our bags when we see a guy holding up a sign that said "Brandon Arreaga". Reality sets in as I think what we just got into. I still wonder if he were to ever get famous would he still love me. Mid thought he grabs our bags and takes my hand to the guy. "Are you our driver?" Brandon says in excitement ."Are you Brandon Arreaga?" The man says. "YEA!" Brandon says even more excited. The man leads us to a SUV.  He asks if were hungry. We nod and go to... Where else mc-fu*king-donalds. We had McDonald's to many times in Texas and this baby wasn't having it , so I just asked for a water.
*Brandon's POV*
Zoe looked so uncomfortable since we got here. I wonder if it's me. I hope its not. I want her have a good as of time as me... I have an idea
*Zoe's POV*
We arrive at the hotel after about an hour of driving and I am completely WHIPPED. Being pregnant is so much work but I guess the outcome is good. If only I had a house, car, a room, baby supplys, and clothes other then the ones I could fit inside suitcase. After I get out the shower I fall asleep in Brandon's arms. Being with him made me feel so secure. It was one of the things that made me so happy.
-about 2 hours later-
A wake up to darkness and Brandon is no where to be found. I try to text Brandon but he wasn't replying. I start to panic when I hear the door opening. "OMFG!!!"
Chapter 9 out tomorrowwww :)))