Prologue

3rd PoV

In a forest their were two creatures. One was red and the other one was black they were eating something, if you take a closer look it's a body of a woman.

Her clothes were ripped, she had blood all over her body and, she had lots of cuts and wounds. Her organs are almost seen.

The creatures were still eating the woman but they, since someone near them so, they took their stance to this 'mysterious person'.

They were looking around to find this 'mysterious person' but then, the two creatures heads were cut off with a single swipe, the blood of the creatures was spilled all over the ground.

In front of the creatures corpse was a red hooded girl holding a scythe on her left hand.

Under the hood is darkness, no one can see her face, not even when you take a closer look.

The girl looks at the two dead monster corpse and with a snapped of a finger. Appeared a dark circle it suck up the monsters corpse leaving nothing behind.

The girl look at the dead body of the woman, She walked up to the body, she took something out of her pouch, it was a white rose, she put the rose on the woman's heart. She stared at the body after a few minutes she walked away.

She walk pass the some trees as she was leaving the forest. After she was out of the forest in front of her was a parking lot, waiting for her was her white Ducati.

She took out her phone from her, she look at the time on her phone and sigh.

"*sigh* I better hurry before she goes into 'panic mode' again"

She put her phone back into her pocket, she took off her hood revealing her face.

When she took off her hood it's like time has stop. She is like no any other girl you have seen.

She had long silver hair that reach down to her waist, pink lushious lips and unique ruby-red eyes that can stare into your soul, not to mention her face of beauty that no one can surpass even models. She is like a goddess.

The moonlight illuminate her, like no any other word can describe this beauty

She look at the moonlight admiring it's beauty.

"It will be nice if your here.." she said.

After a few moments she put on her helmet, hop on her bike and speed of leaving dust behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy reading "War Doll's Dance"! Please don't forget to leave a comment, vote, and follow me! The pictures abd videos are not mine. Anyways! Bye Cuties~