Chapter 13

Hey guys! Sorry for the long update. The reason why I haven't updated in a long time was because of a close relative of mine has died and I have to travel to get there. Please forgive! Anyways Bye Cuties~

Silvette's PoV

I woke up at 4 in the morning. I dressed in a black tank-top, shorts, jacket, and knee-boots.

I closed my door and walk through the halls.

"Mm. Silvie? *Yawnnnnn* Where are you going?" I was about to open the front door when Nana came.

She was in her pajamas and her hair was in a mess.

"I'm going out. I'll be back at midnight." I said then left.

I walk to the elevator to get to the parking lot. I went down and saw my bike.

I hop in my bike and start the engine, riding out of the parking lot.

------------------------------------------------

I hop off of my bike and look at the tall, dark building in front of me.

I walk over to a wall and touch it. A hidden door was revealed beside me.

I step inside and the door closed its self.

------------------------------------------------

I walk through the dark halls. In the end I see a door and two, bulky men in suits guarding it.

I stop when I was in front of them. One of them looks at me with lust while the other was perfectly doing his job.

The man looks at me. "Password."

"Brewy." I said.

The man noded then opens the door. "You can go in."

I nod then went inside. My eyes met a large, dark room with party lights. A DJ was spinning record disk as he made music; people were drinking and being merry.

I walk through the crowd. I look over to the bar I see a man in his 40's drinking while talking with two women. I walk over to them, but was stop by three growned-men.

"Hey cutie, wanna hang out?" The fat growned man said as he looks at me with lust.

"No."

"Aw. C'mon, don't be shy; I'm sure we'll have fun tonight!" The skinny man said.

"I'm busy." I stated.

"Don't be such a pr*ck! Come here!" The ugly man said as reach his hand to grab me.

I look at him then grab his hand that was about to grab me then punch him on the stomach.

The ugly man groan then collapse on the floor, whimperring.

I look at the two men. "Please don't bother me; I have some buisness to attend to." I said then walk over to the bar, leaving the two men helping their friend.

The women who were talking to the man leave. I sat next to the man and order a drink.

"Vodka" The bartender nodded then started to make my drink.

The man beside me looks at me. "Are'nt ya' to young to drink, kiddo?"

I grab my drink from the bartender and took a sip. "Yes, but I have more alcohol talarence than you, Mr. Old Man."

He chuckles. "How'd ya find me?"

I look at him. "Resources..... Uncle Grey."

This man is Grey Ashwood. He was friends with my mom back in their high school years.

He is very handsome. He has slick, black hair; crimson red eyes and a handsome face; also a beared. He'sin his 40's; he may be old but he is very handsome.

He has good alcohol talarence so he won't get drunk that easily

"You still remember your old man? You've only met me at your mom's Death day and ya' stop calling me 'Mr. Old Man?'" Uncle Grey says.

"That's true, but every public celebration and my birthday you always send me gifts. We used to write letters to each other but after I became ten you stop."

He gives me a guilty smile. "Yeah... sorry, kiddo." He ruffles my hair. "Ya' old man's busy for the past years."

"I know." I took a sip of my drink.

Uncle Grey, "You may have high alcohol talerance, but you're still young."

I place my drink on the table and stared at it. "You already know why I can't be drunk."

"I know; I'm guessing ya' not here to chat with ya' old man." He puts down his drink as he stares at me.

Silvette, "Correct."

------------------------------------------------

We left the night club. I hop on my bike.

Uncle Grey stretches his muscles a bit. "Ya going somewhere?"

I start my engine. "Yes...... Can you handle it?"

He nods. "Yeah, I got it, kiddo." He ruffles my hair.

I put on my helmet. "Please don't be late for the meeting."

"Alright, alright. I get it. Later, kiddo."

I nod then drove off.

------------------------------------------------

I drive throuh the road and pass the dense forest trees.

I look at quiet, empty dark road as I drived.

*Ding🎵*

My phone gave a 'ding' inside my pocket. I reach my phone inside my pocket. Suddenly in the corner of my eye I see a huge, dark figure heading towards me.

Silvette, "!!!"

The huge, dark figure threw a dark energy ball at me. I hop off my bike. I rolled on the ground a few times but mannage to stand up.

When the dark energy ball made contact with my bike it destroyed everything near; including my bike.

I look at the huge, dark figure and found it is a demon. But what made me most suprise was this kind of demon has-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long update; also the story was short Please comment, vote, share, and follow me. Bye Cuties~