Chapter 2

Silvette's PoV

"And they live happily ever after." I said then close the storybook.

I put the book back to it's shelf. I was thinking that I forgot something.

"Ah! I forgot about dinner.." I look back at Miyuri and saw that she was asleep.

I walked up to her and put my hand over her forehead, checking her tempeture.

"*Sigh* good, she's not hot anymore." I sigh in relief.

In a few seconds moments the door open, revealing a handsome, old man wearing a butler attire.

He bow slightly and said "Mistress, Master Zen is ready for you."

I nodded "Did Miyuri eaten already?" I said then look back at her.

"Yes, she already eaten dinner. She really wanted to eat with you, but master Zen told her you might get worried, so she eat."

"Good." I stand up and walk passed him.

"Rubert." I said and turn my head to face him "Thank you."

He smiled and bow "Anything for you mistress.

I walked out of the room and headed straight for a big black door.

I knock on the door and wait for an answer.

"Come in." A man's voice was heard in a monotone.

I just simply rolled my eyes and walked in.

In the room I enter was all black and white, the walls were white and with a hint of grey, the room was surrounded by bookshelves and on top of that was a very fancy crystal chandelier in the center of the ceiling.

In front of me was a well-built wooden table that had so many papers, and behind the desk was a very handsome man.

He had raven black hair, two colored eyes one is green and the other one was blue and his well chiseled face that can swoon any girl in the world.

Author: Okay I'm starting to have a nosebleed here.

He notice me and gave me a heart warming smile.

"Silvette-chan~ your here." He said happily.

"So is their anything you want to talk to me about?" I said as I took a seat on a chair facing him.

"Yes..well, anyways did you already eat dinner?" He said.

He change the subject, he's really hiding something.

I decided to play along "Yes, after my mission I came here and read Miyuri a story, so..what do you want?" I said without emotions.

I see Zen sweating like crazy, he stuttered a bit but ate his own words "U-Um..you might not like this.."

I raised my eyebrow and said "Is something wrong..?" I said in a scary voice.

He gulped in fear then said "P-Promise you wont get angry"

I think for a second and answered "Fine."

He waited in a few moments and said "I enrolled you to your new school."

...

...

...

...

...

Dark mist came coming out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Thanks for reading the pictures and music are not mine and also sorry for the wrong spellings so please for forgive me, also please don't forget to vote anyways bye-bye~