Chapter 9

Silvette's PoV

"Thank you very much." I said with a smile.

It has been a week since I arrived at the acadamy. I was greeted by a senior. Apparently he is part of the student council. He told me everything about the campus; very useful information.

"O-Oh, it was nothing..." He said with a tink of pink on his cheeks.

I wave him good-bye and head to my classroom. After he was out of my sights I put down my cheerful face away.

Last week was.....eventful. I found some things interesting; but something has been disturbing me....

I countiously touch my lips. It suprise me a bit; about a week ago. The warmth was still lingering on my lips.

I took out my phone. '7 minutes until the bell rings....'

I headed to class. I open the door to my classroom and I was met with gazes; but one stood out the most.

 I open the door to my classroom and I was met with gazes; but one stood out the most

Silvette, "..."

??? "..."

We stared at each other for a long time, then.

"Kota's got a rival, guys!!" The blond boy said pointing at us. I pressumed his name is Ryu Takuba.

I look away from him and walk to where my desk is. I sat down and stared at the window on my left.

The boy's name is Kota. He has black hair, messy, wavy which is tipped with a red brown color. He has purple and red eyes that seems to glow a bit in the dark.

He has nice features, meaning very handsome. The way we look at each is something that he dosen't want to interact with me after what happened.

The classroom door open revealing Mr. Yuyuba.

"Man! Made it just in time!" He said with a grin.

"I'm suprise that you're still here, I thought the headmaster fired you already." Ryu said in a carefree voice.

A irk mark appeared on Mr. Yuyuba's head. He walk over to where Ryu was sitting and smack the back of his head.

"Oww!!"

Mr. Yuyuba, "Quiet! Punishment, you'll be writing lines!"

"Aw man, I'm writing lines again?!"

"I could fill a filing cabinet with all the lines you've written." Mr. Yuyuba said with a smirk.

 Yuyuba said with a smirk