Chapter 1

Silvette's PoV

After I was done with my mission, I went to a nearby gas station to. I was filling up my tank, then my phone was ringing. I took my phone out of my pocket and answered the call.

"Hello."I said without emotions.

"Silvette-chan! Thank goodness you're safe!"a man's voice said over the phone.

When I heard the voice of the man I had a smile plastered on my face.

"Hi Zen."

"Nahhh~ why can't you call me 'papa'"he said while winning like a baby. Seriously how old is he?

I rolled my eyes. I mean, Seriously he's already forty-two.

"Anyways, is there something wrong?"

"No, no, nothings wrong. Um.. Silvette are you coming to Puppeteer Estate?"he said.

"Yes, I promise Miyuri that we'll have dinner together."

"Good, I finish work early, so we can meet up. I kinda need to talked to you..."

I raised my eyebrow with curiosity "Is their a problem?"

"No-yes! um.. maybe.."he said in panic.

Okay, he's hiding something "I'll be there, bye."

"Alright, bye-bye Silvette-chan~"

I end my call. I know somethings not right, it's getting suspicious. I should probably go now.

I hop on my bike and sped off. In a distance I see a very big, white mansion.

I stop at the guard station next to the gate and I was met by the guard.

"State your business."he said in a monotone voice.

I raised my eyebrow "Silvette Yin-yang Puppeteer."I said.

When the guard heard what I said he was trembling in fear.

"F-Forgive me; lady Silvette, my apologize."he run to the gate and open it "Y-You may go now and I promise this won't happened again."

After I was done with that, I parked my bike to the parking area next to the big fountain.

I enter the mansion and I was met by a maid.

"Lady Silvette, good evening."

I nooded and I walked up to the staircase.

In front of me was a dark-oak wood door; I knock the door and after that I went in.

The room that I entered had shurburt-pink walls and a hint of white on it, and a pink giant queen-sized bed.

There was a little girl sitting on the bed, she was also looking at the clock at her nightstand.

She had short brown-caramel hair, beautiful blue eyes and pale skin. She was really cute. She was wearing a cute light-pink pajama and she was holding a cute trisaratops plushie making her even adorable.

 She was wearing a cute light-pink pajama and she was holding a cute trisaratops plushie making her even adorable

A/N: If its me who's saying that she is cute I would kidnap her.

A/N: Also the pictures are not mine and the videos. Just to give you guys heads up.

I had a smile over my face when I saw her.

"You know..its way pass your bed time." I said when she heard me she look at me.

"Onee-chan!"she had a big smile on her face and she tackled me, my back met the floor.

I smiled at her "Hi Miyuri."

After she was done hugging me she looked up at me and had a worried expression on her face.

"Where were you? I was so worried.."

I felt my heart was pierced when I saw her felling sad.

"Sorry, I was at the forest slaying some demons."

She gave me a wryly smile and said.

"Promise me, that you won't be alone.. okay?"

I smiled "Okay."I stand up and help Miyuri get up.

I walked over to the bookshelf and pick up a story book; I turn around and saw Miyuri getting ready for bed.

I walked over to her and sit down at the edge of the bed side.

Every night I would always read her a story its kinda like our routine.

Miyuri and I are not really sisters, she was adopted when she was just two months old, her parents left her out on the street. I really want to give her parents a lesson that they'll never forget. So anyways Zen took her in and she became my sister, she has a very rare disease so she can't have a normal life like other children.

She stays at home. She's  always sick she said she's fine but she isn't.

I know how it feels to not have a normal life.

I promise I would protect her, even if I have to sacrifice my own life.

I opened the book and read it to her, the book I'm reading to her was called 'Sister's Promise' Its about two girls set out on a quest to find their lost family tresures but on their quest they found out that they are sisters, they were seperated when both of their parents were killed by assassins.

"Hey Onee-chan, will you come play with me tomorrow?"she said.

I smiled "Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading reading! Please don't forget to leave a comment, vote, and follow me! Anyways Bye Cuties~