Chapter 4

Silvette's PoV

I woke up early in the morning, it was 5:34 I took a shower and change to my new school uniform.

I already finished college when I was 7 but I know papa was worried so I have no choice but to go.

I look at myself at through the mirror.

The uniform has a nice design. It gives a vibe of intellegence and mature.

I grab my school bag from my chair and got out of my bedroom , heading to the living room. I was met with a woman, she was sitting on a stool of the counter and looking at her phone.

She saw me and gave me a smile. "Morning Silvie~" She said.

"Morning." I said as I walk pass her.

That's Nana Yokima she's a member of The Seven Kings just like me, her throne is Purple King and her codename is 'Sweet Lavender'.

She is a very famous model. So many companies wanted her to be their muse.

She has long, brown, wavy hair that reach down to her knees, gorgeous bluish-purple eyes, pale smooth skin, a very slim body and a very beautiful face. I know that she has a lot of admirers.

She was wearing a black nightgown that reach down to her tights

She was wearing a black nightgown that reach down to her tights. She calls it a 'sexy nightgown' I don't know the difference of nightgowns and sexy nightgowns.

I open the cabinet and grab some spices, then went to the frige and grab a cardboard of eggs. I took five eggs then look at Nana.

"We will be having scrambled eggs." I said with quite an emotionless voice.

She look at me. "Okay!" She gives me a thumbs up.

I took the ingreadients to the stove and get a frying pan from the top shelf, then crack the eggs and start cooking.

I can only hear the noise of the pan when I'm cooking,  Nana started to speak...

"Sooooo, are you excited for your first day of school?" She said to break the silence.