Chapter 3

Zen's PoV

"What?" I said.

Silvette was just standing there and she gave me a nod.

"Mm." She answered.

I stare at Silvette after I explainef what happened and she agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

Dark mist started coming out of Silvette'e body. It was very terrifying sight.

She just stared at me with a pure emotionless face.

I was so scared so I explained everything in a very fast way "I am so sorry, Silvette-chan. Its just Im worried for you and I wanted you to make friends, your always so quiet to anyone other than me, Miyuri, and Rubert so I signed you up for school, for you to make friends. Please forgive me!!!" I said while while my tears fall unto the floor, begging for forgiveness

"What are you talking about?" I look up to see Silvette.

She still has the emotionless face but she was tilting her head to the side.

'Cute.' I thought.

I snapped out of trance and look at her with disbelief "Silvette-chan aren't you mad at me?" I said.

She shakes her head "No, why?"

"Because I enrolled you without your permission." I said then stand up from my hiding place.

"Not really. I was kinda shock."

I mentally hit my head at my desk.

'She was just shocked?!'

She was still looking at me and said .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silvette's PoV

I'm curious on what school I'm going.

I ask Zen "Zen, which school am I going to?"

Zen stand up from his hiding place and stand in front of me "You'll be going to 'Hiyaru Estate Acadamy' the most prostegeious school in the whole continent, and also stop calling me by my name just call me papa." He said then gives me the 'puppy eyes'.

I just stand there looking at him then I started to talk "Yes, papa."

His eyes shimmered like gems and then he give me one giant bear hug.

"Yay~" he said happily.

I ask again "Papa when will I go to school?"

Zen let go of me from that bone crushing hug and look at me.

"Mm, I think two days from now and also..do you remember London Milon one of your godfathers?"

I nod, just so you know my parents made a lot of trust worthy friends. A lot of my godparents spoiled me a lot they love me like I was their very own child and also this very day they still come and visit me from time to time.

"He's the headmaster of that school, if you want anything didn't be afraid to ask all right." Papa said as he pat my head.

"Mm." I answered as I walk to the door and I look over my shoulders and said "Good night, papa."

A smile breaks down to his face, we said our farewells and left.

I exited the mission and swing my legs on my vehicle. Then rode back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay! I'm so exited for the next chapter I think I'm going to get an a extreme nosebleed! So anyways thanks for reading and hope you vote for my story anyways buy Cuties~.