Chapter 6

Silvette's PoV

"All right, this is your classrooom." London said pointing to the my classroom' doors.

After London gave me a tour of the acadamy, he took me to my classroom.

I close my eyes and gave him a smile. "Thank you, London." When I open my eyes I saw blood on the floor where London was standing.

His face was red, even his ears. He was covering his nose with a hankerchief.

"S-Stop that! Do you even know that people will die of that smile even wolves?!" He stutered.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Is my smile really dangerous?" I said. Can I really kill demons with it?

Demons are animal like creatures, they are most likely red or black. The ones I fought two days ago are demons. Demons are from another realm similar to ours, but their realm is more like a abandon earth that's filled with demons. Let's go back to the story.

He gave a big sigh. "Just be careful in there all right. I-It's not like I was worried for you b-baka!" He was still red and covering his nose.

'Tsundere...' I thought.

A/N: He's kinda annoying when he lies..😥

He was about to touch the handle of the door, the door swing open reavealing a giant man. He was very tall even taller than London.

He had white silver spiky hair, brown tane skin, big muscular muscles, and last of all he had a stich-scare on his right eye making him look that he was very strong and hard to beat.

He went stiff a bit when he saw London. "H-Headmaster Milon, what a pleasent suprise." He said nervously.

"*Cough*..yes, it is good to see you, Mr. Yuyuba." London said in a cold tone.

The giant man named Yuyuba was sweating like crazy. He open his mouth to speak. "S-So, w-what bri-brings the h-h-headmaster h-he-here?" He stutered like crazy.

London still look at him with his cold look. "Do you remember the new transfer student that I talk to you about four days ago?"

Mr. Yuyuba straitend his back and answered. "Y-Yes, I remember. S-So where is he...?"

I heard London gulp a bit and then cough a bit. "To informed you. Its not a 'he' its a 'she'." He said in a cold voice acting to scare him.

The giant man's eyes widen in suprised. "U-Um... Headmaster, you know this is a all-boy sch--?!"

Mr. Yuyuba was cut off by London covering his mouth.

London's eyes look ready to kill. The giant man was sweating a lot, I mean a lot.

London was saying something to the man.

After they were done talking, London introduce me to the giant man. "Silvette meet Ayabe Yuyuba, he is your homeroom teacher."