Chapter 5

Silvette's PoV

My godfather London is taking me to my new school. I don't feel anything like excited or nervous just like those girls on TV.

I look at the scenery at the window. Tall buildings, different types of cars on the street. There were a lot of people walking down the streets. A group of men showing off their cars to some people, a few teen age girls are at the cafe looking through their phones, some were flirting with a bunch of handsome guys, and a bunch of students wearing different uniforms heading to their schools.

I notice a lot boys wearing the same uniform as me but boy version.

They were wearing long, sleeved, grey uniforms, and black pants. They have the same logo as me on their left side of chest. The acadamy's logo is design of a black sword with black wings.

 The acadamy's logo is design of a black sword with black wings

I look at London and gave him a fake smile. "Hey, London I saw a lot of boys wearing the acadamy's uniform similar to mine; But why can't see the acadamy's girl students?" I ask.

I notice London look shock and he was sweating bullets like crazy. "Z-Zen..dind't t-tell..you? He stutterd. I nod.

'Damn you b*stard! Leaving the problem for me to solve!' London curse Zen in his thoughts.

I raised my eyebrow eying sweaty London. He's hiding something. Just like Zen.

He started to speak. "U-Um..lets talk when were at the acadamy. Alright..?" He said.

I nod and look back at the window. He's really hiding it, is he?

------------------------------------------------

We arrive at the acadamy. London got out of the limo and offer his hand to help me get out of the limo. I accepted his hand and got out of the limo and we walk through the gates to enter the acadamy.

Are shoes were making a clicking sound. I see a lot of boy students everywhere, I don't see any girls here. I think its related to the question I ask London about earlier.

A few boys heard are shoes clicking sound and look at our direction. When they look at London they became stiff.

London was wearing his serious face on. I can see why a lot of people are afraid to anger him. Because of his vibe of pride and power. That makes people respect him. I'm not really afraid of him, I already know his true face looks like. He's always bickering with Zen and my other godparents to take care of me. Zen said that London is a tsunder when he was young, he's always lying that he hated his friends but spends times with them even the worse case scenario.

I notice a lot of boys were looking at me some were getting nosebleeds and flush faces, a lot of them were drooling, and others were looking at me with lust. When London saw a lot of male students looking at me he gave them a glare.

They saw London and his scary glare. They look away and they go back on what their doing. A few boys were sneaking a glance on me. London face was red with fury. He hold my hand and guide me to his office.

He slamed the door and lock the door, then he started to murmured irratated. "Those wolves. Can't even look away and minding their own buisness.." He ask me to sit on the sofa. He said he'll make tea.

He came back and gave me a teacup. I took a sip from the tea he gave me. I still can't taste the flavor of the tea he made. I was in thought when he spoke.

"I'm sorry for the commotion back there earlier..." He said and gave a big sigh.

I look at him and smiled. "Don't worry, London you know I can take care of myself remember." I said.

He look at me and smiled. "Your just like her." He sit on the couch beside me.

I tilt my head to the side curiously.

"Like who?" I said he look at me and covered his nose and look away.

"D-Don't do that!" He said. My head was full of question marks.

He gave a sigh. "Your mother, Scarlette."

"..." I became silent.

He continued. "Your mother. She's always calm and kind. Your dad, he's always reckless." I look at him and saw a tear pouring out of his develish eyes. He's crying.

He saw me looking at him and qiuckly rub his eyes with his sleeve and spoke. "Damn that idiot! That b*stard! T-That stupid idiot!" I look at him and saw that he was hiding his true feelings. He look at me and gave me a  bitter smile. "You really do look like Scarlette minus the silver hair.."

He touch a strand of my hair and look at it. He gave me a smile and hug me by suprise.

He stroked my head. "Please live and never leave this world just like those two idiots, Silvette.."

I admired my parents, they made a lot of friends that cherish them so much even when they are far away. It reminds me of how he  cherish me and love me even when were about to loose hope of escaping that place.

London notice he was hugging me. He quickly pull away. His face was red of embarrassment. I can see his ears are red too.

He cleared his voice. "I-I'm still not going to go easy on you, got it?!"

I nod. He offer his hand to me and he gave me a speacial tour around the acadamy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! We have a freaking hot tsunder here guys, anyways thank you for your support. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote for this story, anyways bye Cuties~