Chapter 11

Hey guys! Please go check out "Ms. Crazy Genuis And Mr. Emotionless Zombie." It's a new story that I just realease.

Also please tell me on the comments I should write short stories about Silvette and her friends and maybe some romance (I said in a teasing voice

Also please tell me on the comments I should write short stories about Silvette and her friends and maybe some romance (I said in a teasing voice.) Pease read it and enjoy the story!

Silvette's PoV

"What?! You were punish?!" Nana says in disbelief.

"Yes." I replied as I cut the vegtables.

"Th-This is unexceptable! You are a good girl, Silvette! Why would they punish you when you save the acadamy from demons!" Nana says in a angry voice and complains.

After the demon attack the whole class was looking for me; after they found me they decided to punish me because I made London and the whole class look gor me.

I carry the dishes of food to the table where Nana is. "This is the consicienc for having a double-life." I set down the dishes on the table and sat down. "I never told London nor my aunties and uncles."

Nana sighs. "But you help them! They should be thankful!" She starts to complain about the acadamy and everything about it.

I ignore her as I begin to eat my food.

When she sees that I was ignoring her she pouts then eats her dinner.

Nana, "Hey."

"?" I look up at her.

"What day is tommorow? Do you have any plans?" She ask.

I look at the calender that is hanging on the wall. "Tommorow is Saturday and I have some buisness, so I don't have time for you."

She pouts. "You're mean, Silvie! Anyways my brother will be coming here to visit me tommorow and I was wondering if you want to meet him. He's two years older than you."

Nana's father died because of an accident. Her mother remarried a scientist; the scientist has a son making him Nana's step-brother.

The reason why Nana bringd this topic up about his brother because to spy on me and make me part of her family.

I sigh and contiune eating my dinner.

Kota's PoV

"Phew! I'm beat." Ryu says as he collapse on the couch.

We wasted three hours looking for that girl. After that she was punish. We were at our (Ryu, Shido, Crest, Kent, Kai, Jin, and me) apartment.

"I'm tired." Jin says as he sit down on the couch were Ryu is.

"I'm glad she's safe." Kent says with relief.

I stand up and walk away to not hear what he says.

"Where are you going?" Shido ask as glances at me.

"To my room. I need a shower." I said as I head to my room.