Chapter 8

Nana's PoV

"Finally..!" I collapse on the couch.

I finish my photo shoot. I'm still at work and I was thinking on what I should get for Silvette.

'She dosen't like girly stuff or anything useless. How do you even give a gift to a emotionless girl?!'

I was still on my thoughts when someone knock on my door.

I quickly straighten myself and act like a well mannered lady. "Come in." I said.

The door open revealing a women who is most likely in her 30's.

She has light blond hair that's tied into a plain bun, blue eyes, wearing a light grey pencil skirt and attire. In her hands was a wooden clipboard.

I relax. "Oh, it's you."

She walk over to me and smack me with her clipboard at the back of my head.

I groan in pain. "What was that about?!" I rub my head on where she smack me with her stupid clipboard.

She just gave me a glare. "Where were you? The crew and I have been out looking for you. You have your next photo shoot in--" She look at her wrist watch. "1 hour and 15 minutes."

*Clank!* I bang my head on the coffee table right in front of me. I hate my job!

"Nana! Careful! You have a photo shoot we need you to not damage your skin!" She said in panic.

"I. Am. Tired." I stated with my head still on the coffee table.

She gave a exausparated sigh. "Fine. If your truly this tired we can change the schedual and the location."

When I heard what she said I look up at her with a teary eye expression of some sorts.

"P-Promise?" Still making sure she won't trick me like last time. I work off my ass for that photo shoot. I bearly survive.

"Yes." She said with a light nod.

I quickly stand up. I took my bag from the chair opposite from me and make my way to the door.

I open the door and was about to head out, when I turn my head to see the woman.

"Hey, Grace. What should I get for someone who is emotionless?" I said to the woman.

Grace looks at me with wide eyes full of shock. "Y-You have a boyfriend?!"

I felt amount of heat rushing to my head on the question she said. I quickly denied. "No, no, no! I-It's for my roommate! I swear!"

Grace let out a sigh of relief. "G-Good. That's good to hear." She slump herself on the couch.

"Well..?" I am still waiting for her answer answer.

"Um.... What does she even want?" She ask.

I thought one time she wanted something more like need it.

Flashback

------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Silvie, what do you want? I'll buy you anything my treat" I ask her. We were in front of a jewelry store.

Silvette wanted to go to the jewelry store. So I came with her.

Silvette look around trought the window. She spoted something and went in to the store right throught the door.