You've got to be kidding me

You arrived at your school and went to your locker you took everything you need from your locker for your first period and put everything you didn't.

After you made your way to class pushing through the crowds of people you felt a little bad to push the people but you had to it was either push or be pushed.

You still had your coffee in your hand but you ate the donut on your way to the school you sat down in your seat waiting for class to start and you just stared outside the window.

You hadn't realized the teacher came in and class started because you found yourself thinking about what happened this morning. " it's alright cutie" played on repeat in your mind for five minutes straight and you just imagined what he had looked like when he said that to you since you didn't get to see his face when he said it.

You found yourself smiling like an idiot but didn't care at the moment. 15 minutes passed and you just heard the teacher blabbing a whole bunch of nonsense because the presentation wasn't working so you just kept staring out the window while everyone else was on their phones or talking to their friends.

You became a little sad because you knew that you were never going to see him again. You decided to look at the sky through the window it was a beautiful day it had a beautiful blue sky with little clouds visible, you looked at them and you saw one that caught your attention it kind of looked like his plump lips. Your freaked out for a second and thought you were going crazy. Then you looked back down at the outside ground and saw someone who looked familiar "HOLY SHIT YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" you yelled out with realizing and making the whole class and teacher turn towards you " y/n language" " this is your first warning the next time you go to the office " the teacher said "I'm sorry teacher" everyone else turned around and went back to what they were doing you reacted like that because you realized that the guy that looked familiar was the one from the coffee shop you had an anxiety attack on the spot.
Before you knew it class was over and you made your way to your second class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip to lunch

You made your way to your locker and put your stuff in all of a sudden the guy came walking towards you and you freaked out but tried to act like you didn't know you thought he was going to your locker but he went to his which was right next to yours " thank god" you said to yourself than closed your locker avoiding any type of eye contact just as you were about to leave he grabbed your wrist and lightly threw you against the locker.

You & the guy

" what the fuck," I said
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you" he answered
"you were about to get hit by the girl the girl wasn't looking where she was going" he said
"thanks" I said
I tried to leave before he can notice who I am but that didn't work
" wait you look familiar" he said
He was going to find out either way so I just made him find it even quicker
"Coffee shop" I said
" oh yea your the girl who was staring at my lips" he said
Shit why did he have to remember that
"Yup that's me I'm that girl," I said awkwardly
He smirked a little I was confused as to why but I didn't pay to much attention to it
"do you want to eat lunch with my friends and i," he asked
"sure," I said
"ok cutie let's go," he said which made my heart skip a beat but I shrugged it off.

We made our way to lunch he so cute.