2 months

It's been about two months, there was a little baby bump that I've been in love with, I love everything about the fact of being pregnant

It's been about two months, there was a little baby bump that I've been in love with, I love everything about the fact of being pregnant. One thing I hate though, is my fucking hormones, Jesus! do those give me a hard time.

Hyunjin and I have been on good terms, is it as good as our old relationship? No not at all, do I miss him? Yea I do but to be honest I do not want all of that stress at the moment. I want my baby to be healthy, what I love about Hyunjin though is that he wants to be there for me and he doesn't want to miss any moment of the baby.

I really want him to be beside me, but I feel like it's for the best of my baby. At the same time though, I feel like it's killing me inside, like my heart is longing for him, I feel like I belong with him and because of that, I want to be with him because as unhealthy it is to be with him it's not healthy if I'm not. *chuckles* I know it's hard to understand I think about it a lot actually.

I have a feeling Hyunjin has fallen in love with someone else though, I feel like the spark we used to have is just... not there.

Sad to say I know but I don't know right now I need to focus on the baby.

Nobody POV

Y/n sat there staring at her belly she was caressing it with her hand at the side of the edge of the bed, her mind got tired of thinking and she plopped down on her bed facing the ceiling.

Memories flashed back, bad memories, terrible memories as she thought about her childhood. Her mother... her mother used to be so so sweet and loving with her but she knew how to take care of her daughter and didn't let her cross the line, she was sweet and all but she was strict when she had to be. As so for her father, he was a total sweetheart, his heart was pure gold. The way the room used to light up when he got home and his bright chuckles filled the room as 7-year-old y/n ran to him when he got home from work jumping on to him and his grip always tight on her just showing her how much he loved her.

They had their little jokes, her and her father had little jokes with each other, every time she would sit there and good up randomly to hug him he would hug her tight and say, " I love you so much that I want to have you inside of me and take you everywhere I go."

Y/n chuckled at the thought of her father saying that,  she missed him saying that and her other jokes with him every time she would call him ugly playing around with he would always say " that's why your my daughter" she would laugh so hard after he said that,'not because it was funny but because of his corniness.

Then the flashbacks came, the day when she was watching the news and saw the news reporter say that there was two murdered one was 37 and the other was 35, as soon as they showed the pictures she burst out into tears. It was her parents, she turned off the tv and stood there traumatized before breaking into tears again.

Y/n snapped back into reality.
Idk pov. Lmao

You chuckled to yourself as tears escaped your eyes " mommy you would be so disappointed that I got pregnant at this age, yet, so happy and dad so would you" you said to yourself, your eyes becoming blurry because of the tears that soon turned into sobs " I still feel empty but I feel filled... Mom, I'm going to be a mom, can you believe it? I still don't" you said chuckling still sobbing.

" MOM! DAD! can you hear me?" You yelled out in frustration " I MISS YOU," your fingers ran through your hair as your sobs filled the room.

" I REALLY FUCKING MISS YOU... SO MUCH, WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME IN THIS CRUEL WORLD ALONE," you said, "I DONT UNDERSTAND."

Your cries filled the room, it was echoing so loudly.
Suddenly they stopped and you stared at yourself in the mirror " I'm a fucking disgrace," you said disgustedly " maybe I should just join you, Maybe that's what's best I don't belong in this cruel world, " you said once again.

You began to cry again and you got up and looked in your drawer, you found the sharp blade and stared at it blankly you help up your wrist " baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry mommy wasn't strong enough for you, Hyunjin I'm sorry I couldn't hold your baby, mom and dad, I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough for you and I think it's time for me to join you now."

You brought the blade to your wrist and dragged it along your wrist from right to left, you winced in pain and stared at the blood that was dripping out.

You giggled like a psycho and dropped on the floor sobbing. You cut some more and more, Hyunjin bursted through the door and gasped at the sight of you running to you.

" Y/n OMGG WHAT DID YOU DO, BABY PLEASE NO," he said taking you into his embrace. Your tears filled his shirt " h-Hyunjin I'm sor-ry"
" sh sh it's ok your ok," he said as his eyes began to tear up, he laid you on the bed and cleaned your wounds.

He pulled you into his arms as you slowly fell asleep and he watched you falling into sleep as well.

2: am

You start bursting into tears in fear and Hyunjin immediately wakes up to see you in blood.

" t-the ba-b," before you could finish he picked you up bridal style and rushes to the hospital.

A/n - heyyyyy sorry for not updating sooner but I hope you guys liked the chapter things are going to... happen, therefore, stay tuned love you guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment I really enjoy them LOVE YOU