Stay away

You got home.

You closed the door.

You went to your room.

Stopped at the door of the room.

And opened it.

Your eyes fell on the figure sitting on the bed it was hyunjin.

"What are you doing here," you asked rolling your eyes as to why he was sitting on the bed.

He looked up at you and stared at you, you could see his tears in his eyes and tear stains.

"Why are you crying," you asked not wanting to pity him but you felt the slightest bit of pity after all he was your best friend you guys just weren't on good terms.

" I-I just" he roughly stood up and pinned you to the door he kissed you passionately like if your lips were the last piece of food and he was starving for it. He got more aggressive but the sexy aggressive the kiss became slow and you felt like time stopped.

You wanted this for the longest time now, you wanted to feel his lips on yours his soft beautiful plump pink lips on yours. You melted into the kiss and wanted to cry at how passionate it was.

You guys pulled away slowly and stared into each other's eyes. You looked deep into his eyes and all you can get off of them was that he was really sad. " my baby" you thought in your head.

You were on the verge of tears and your vision became blurry at the sudden water flooding your eyes the tears dropped "w-why" you cried out he looked at you and he was really sad you could feel his heart shattering into a billion pieces from his eyes but why.

" Hyunjin explain to me why" you cried out with madness and sadness flooding out at the same time you sank to the floor gliding from the back of the door you were sobbing at this point.

You weren't aware of your feelings until this moment, you were feeling all your emotions dropping along with your tears like if they were apart of them, you wanted hyunjin so bad you hadn't fully realized it until now.

You got up and madness to over you, you were still sobbing " HYUNJIN WHY" you screamed out sobbing banging his chest he looked down letting you taking out the anger on him tears dropped from his eyes.

You got tired and plopped on the bed panting You put your hand on your face and sat up.

You looked up at him who was on the door crouched down.

You got yourself together " why," you asked
"Y/n it's for your own go.."

" cut the bullshit I don't want to hear it it's better if you break my heart with your words then break me with your lies"

" I'm being serious and because .. I- I love you"

Your heart stopped at his words your eyes widened in shock, it's been a long time since somebody really told you they loved you in this way.

" And it's better if I leave you alone or else it won't end well," he said with pain in his voice.

You were a smart girl you processed everything in your mind and put two and two together.

You realized that the voice that sounded familiar was hyunjin's girlfriend and the guy's voice earlier was hyunjin.

You thank god for your smart skills and your abilities to put two and two together.

You being the smart ass that you are recorded the girl saying those things but now wasn't the time.

Hyunjin got up to leave " bye y/n"

" Jinnie I-I love you too" he turned around and you can see the desire in his eyes you got up from the bed and pushed him down on the bed.

"Y/n it's best if we don't do this"

" why because of your "girlfriend" jinnie I heard everything it's ok you don't have to be afraid I'll take of it later"

" no y/n you don't understand even if she gets caught she'll do anything to hurt you I should've just left but I needed to see you" "fuck I'm so selfish," he said running his hands through his hair.

" don't say that I understand," you said sitting on his lap.

" y/n, babe don't do this please don't," he said pushing you aside but you went close to his ears and let out a breathy sigh knowing that it triggers guys nervous system " that's too bad"

He pinned you down and kissed you softly and passionately "I want you so bad but I want you to be safe," he said cutting the kiss.

"I love you y/n"

"Remember that"

" don't talk to me ever again, stay away from me, and think of me as the biggest asshole on the planet."

"It's for your best"

-hyunjin

A/n hope you guys liked the chapter.