Thoughts

" Both of you should get to class y/n you stay here we need to talk" "Mark fuck off," an angry voice said scaring both you and Mark.

Right then Hyunjin walked out of the stall glaring at you and Mark. "Mark.get.out," he said making sure Mark understood every single word.

"how about you fuck off hyunjin," you said angrily. "no" mark didn't care so he just left "I got to go to class anyway so byeeeee y/nnnnnn" "Mark get your ass back in her" before you can finish the door slammed shut.

Hyunjin walked over to the door and locked it "Hyunjin what are you doing" you said giving him an annoyed I really can't believe you're doing this look.

He came up to you and put his to hands above your head.

" So that's how it's going to be now huh?" you looked up at him with an unreadable look "what are you talking about hyunjin," you said annoyed.

" I mean so you're just going to ignore me," he said staring into your eyes " And you? You're just going ignore the fact to tell your "best friend with benefits" as you call it that you have a girlfriend" you snapped back with an attitude.

"Ahhh" " so that's what this is all about," he said in a satisfied voice  "what is what all about?," you asked confused "This mark shit," he said. " what mark shit" "yah you see mark is actually my boyfriend... I'm leaving" you said while going under his trapped arms and making your way to the door.

After practically sprinting and almost breaking your ankle to get to the door you turned the knob and managed to open it but it immediately shuts and now you were now pinned against the door.

" ouch" you whispered in pain after your head hit the door.

" where do you think you're going," asked Hyunjin firmly.

"hm good question gee I don't know maybe to class" you answered as you put your finger on your lips and looking off to the distance like if you were confused.

Hyunjin knew this look you used it every time you were being sarcastic.

"hyunjin deadass let me out," you said impatiently "only if you talk to me, " he said you had no other choice " fine after school meet me in the front" "ok" he answered and realized you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip

You waited Outside for Hyunjin and you saw him come he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"get off of me," you said in a cold tone
"ouuffff someone is in a feisty mood today"
He said while releasing his grip.

You guys arrived at the coffee shop "drinks are on me" he said flashing you a smile you stayed with your cold face " thanks? I mean that was my plan anyway" you snapped back.

"ouchhh," he said squeezing his heart.

"what do you want to talk about," you asked still in a cold tone, face, attitude, etc.

" damn my dude your like a fucking iceberg"

"only towards you" you answered back without changing anything.

"hurry up and talk to you made me be here," you said, Iger, to get out of that place.

" baby please don't be like that," he said genuinely. " baby" you scoffed in amazement rolling your eyes "don't call me that"  " that's not what you've been proving to me."

You stood up from your seat and made your way to the door " y/n please wait" "babe, please talk to me" he said crying out your name.

You stopped in front of the door for a moment you wondered if you were being too hard on him you did miss him and you weren't really mad about the girlfriend thingy she couldn't replace you anyways and if she did he was missing out.

You walked out without turning back and made your way home.

When you got home you plopped on your bed and got lost in your thoughts for a long amount of time.

Your mind wandered off to hyunjin and they weren't pleasant thoughts they were very interesting and hard to read.

You soon found yourself thinking about all his features his perfect pink plump lips, the way his eyes disappears when he smiles, his cute mole under his eyes, his perfect dark brown eyes, just everything about him was perfect.

You thought about the many moments you guys had, the many times you guys kissed, and then your mind drifted off to a feeling of being loved and lust you wanted hyunjin at that moment, you wanted to feel your lips move in sync with his, you wanted to feel his soft lips travel down your neck when you guys gasp for air after the heated make-out session, you wanted to feel his body on yours.

" Fuck Hwang Hyunjin" " what are you doing to me I don't understand," you said in frustration.

" all those thoughts honey are mine now he's mine now and if you get in the way I won't hesitate to hurt you," a girls voice said out from the hallway. You stood up quickly and opened the door in fear to see who it was you weren't worried about what she said you still haven't processed it but you were scared of his she got in you made sure you locked your door so it confused you.

When you opened the door your mouth dropped at who it was.

"no way" "what the fuck are you doing here"

A/n hope at enjoyed and comment who you think it is. 💖