Never again pt 2

Y/n point of view actual....................

"Hyunjin what the fuck has gotten into you and why are you smirking so much," I asked I can feel my heart beat faster and faster at this point it feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. His next move scared the shit out of me he put a finger on my lips and told me to shut up I mean come on are you shitting me "babe seriously this isn't funny anymore stop playing" I said like seriously what is up with him "who said I was playing" and with that he got closer and closer with a smirk I moved back on the bed each time he got closer seriously I don't know how I'm still alive at this point.

"Hyunjin please stop your scaring me" then he stopped his tracks and plopped on the bed " Hahaahaaaa" he said laughing loudly "princess you should have seen your face it was so funny you were all scared and shit and I couldn't help but laugh" he said "I'm sorry I just got a little upset but forget about it let's go watch movies and eat" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek "finally you dumb asshole" i said I felt so embarrassed.

Authors point of view kind of like how the story has been going..........................

The rest of the night you and hyunjin have been watching kdramas and movies in his room while eating snacks you were focused until your phone vibrated on your chest hyunjin was still focused on the movie. You looked to see you texted you and it was Jackson seriously it was like 3:00 am why is he up and this time and then you looked at yourself eating snacks so you decided not to judge.
This is you and his conversation
Cute guy😍

Cute guy😍- hey beautiful ☺️

You- hey why are you up?

Cute guy😍- I don't know I just couldn't sleep

You- oh that's weird

Hyunjin pov
Why is she smiling so much "babe why you smiling so much," I ask "nothing it's just Jackson he's really cute," she said is she serious?

3rd person POV
Hyunjin turned off the tv and faced her with a serious face. She looked at tv confused as to why it was turned off and then turned her face to hyunjin with a look questioning why he turned it off. Hyunjin snatched her phone out her hands and put it on the nightstand without even looking at her "jinnie your doing it again stop playing give me itttttt" she whined "no" he simply replied coldly "this time I'm not playing you calling him cute gets me really mad" she looks at his serious tone and facial expression and then questions herself if he's really being serious.

"Jinnie are you serious?" She asked with a confused face "yes I am" he said with a smirk "oh no not this again" she thought to herself. She can't lie though seeing him this mad really turned her on. Everything calmed down after five minutes of staring into each other's souls "I'm sorry" she said and then went to change in the bathroom and changed into something more comfortable they both didn't change which is weird but now they did while she was in the bathroom he changed she came out in this outfit.

 Everything calmed down after five minutes of staring into each other's souls "I'm sorry" she said and then went to change in the bathroom and changed into something more comfortable they both didn't change which is weird but now they did while sh...

She came out to hyunjin wearing no shirt and Adidas pants god damn she thought he looked sexy as fuck he looked at her and signaled her to come sit next to him she did as she was told."what" she said he leaned in her ear and said "your driving me crazy y/n I don't know what I'm going to do with you" his voice was deep and raspy and she began to feel more and more turned on by the second she gulped loudly and managed to say something "j-jinnieee w-what are you t-talking about" she said nervously "come on baby" he said tracing a finger down her chest stopping right above her shorts sending shivers down her spine "you know what I'm talking about" and with that he carried her over his lap and smashed his plump licked lips onto hers. She didn't know how to respond to the kiss she was in shock.

In a matter of seconds, she responded to the kiss and their lips starting moving in sync he licked her bottom lip as a signal to open her mouth but she was too caught up in the kiss to even notice. He traveled his lips down to her neck and bit it making her moan softly he took that to his advantage and slipped in his tongue exploring her mouth. She went with the flow and it turned into a hot making out session. The doorbell rang making her whine in the kiss they pulled away with a strand of saliva from there mouths as they pulled "babe just forget it let's continue" he said in a needy voice " I wish we could but let's just go it's really quick then we can continue" she said smirking he whined before they got up and smacked her ass " oweeeee" she said "promise me that you will never again to that dumb shit of talking to a guy" he said in a serious tone " you got it never again plus I have you right baby" she said. They walked downstairs.

A/n - What did you guys think of the chapter I hope you liked it, babiesssss love, you💖💖💖💖💖💖💖