I'm here

"Baby, come on. You need to sleep," he whispered lowly, caressing her arm, tracing small circles upon her skin.
"Hyunjin, we've talked about this," she whispered softly, sighing as she laid on her back and stared up at the dark ceiling.
"Listen to me, baby. I need you to stay healthy, for yourself, and for our baby. You know I hate seeing you like this, you know I know it's a lot a pressure but you also know that we got this." He spoke, his voice tender and soft as he let each word fall from his smooth lips.

"Baby, it's just a lot to handle," she said, her voice shaky as she began tearing up. "You know how hard this is? I have a whole human being growing inside of me and not just a human being, but my own creation, hyunjin. My own fucking creation."

"Our. Our creation, y/n. Our fucking creation, y/n. Mama, I know it's hard, but everything happens for a reason. You know why I'm so easy going? Because I believe that everything happens for a reason, because I go with the flow of life. Because I believe that I shall cross that bridge when I get there... because I believe that good things fall apart so that better things could fall into place. Stop being so hard on yourself. What happened, happened. Now, here we are, working our asses off, paying for our consequences like responsible young adults. I am working my ass off because I will make sure that I can sustain and provide my child with anything that they need. I will make that I am the best dad I can be and that both of the love of my life's are happy and stable. Understood?"

She nodded.

"Good." He sighed, cupping her cheek and caressing it with his thumb. "I love you," he whispered, his eyes gazing deeply into hers as he meant every single word that fell from his lips. "I love you, okay? We got this. I got this. I'm going to stay strong for the 3 of us. Just bare with me, baby," he sighed.

He looked into her eyes, leaning In and taking her lips in his. A satisfied groan fell from his lips as he kissed her deeply and rubbed her waist.

"I'm here now, princess. Sleep," he whispered, humming her a song to sleep and rubbing her little baby bump softly.

"I love you, hyunjin," she whispered, her eyes tearing up from the words that fell from his lips. "Just stay by my side. Please don't leave me," she cried, staring into his eyes deeply,

"I won't. I promise."

—————

more chapters coming soon. Sorry for the delayed updates, I will try to update again and soon. It was a little short but I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Xoxo,

@idk_1101