Confused

Time Skip
A/n note - from this point on we are going to get deep into the story things are going to go down and the story becomes more interesting.

The times left.....Felix left..... and hell came to haunt you with a whole bunch of homework.. "fuck" you grunted, "fuck school I give up."

"Y/n you can't just give up it takes time so stop being such a lazy ass bitch and do your homework" hyunjin snapped at you.

"Hyunjin baby that's what I intended to do but I can't take it no more it's too much but fine I'll do it," you said questioning yourself you wondered if you were actually going to do it but you doubted it.

At the end of the day, you ended up doing it and getting it done good because, after all, you didn't put much effort into your work and you still got good grades.

You used to struggle but thanks to your favorite teacher she taught you a trick that stuck in your brain and got you through everything. Thanks to her.

You were now home and decided to stay there for a long time since you've been staying at hyunjin's for a long time now.

Time skipppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

You were now getting ready for school same old same old nothing really changed you still had the same routine you got ready took a shower and wore this outfit.

The same makeup look same Fanny pack.
These shoes

Hair

This outfit that day there was something about you that just made you feel like a bad bitch

This outfit that day there was something about you that just made you feel like a bad bitch. You put your favorite sweet but trouble smelling perfume threw on some lipgloss and made your way to Hyunjin's.

You knocked on the door no answer "don't tell me this kid is still sleeping" you said to yourself.

You were going to grab the spare key until the door opened slowly but normal you saw a girl rubbing her eyes as if she just woke up "excuse me who are you" you asked kind of annoyed and jealous you didn't know why though you know you didn't have feelings for hyunjin he was just your best friend right?

"I should be asking you the same," she said with an attitude you were not having her bullshit or anyone's today you walked into the house pushing her lightly with your shoulder. " "Don't fuck with me" " not today Satan....not today" you thought to yourself as you sat on the couch.

The girl's reaction seemed to be a little late maybe she was in shock "excuse me bitch do not pu..." "bitch shut up honestly your irrelevant" you said interrupting her little rant "y/nnnnnn be nice stop being a bitch" you heard hyunjin yell as he made his way down the stairs.

"Hyunjin you too shut the fuck up anyways who is she ?" You asked with a slight bit of anger and jealousy in your voice "that's my girlfriend" he said pulling her into a hug and kissing her sloppily. "Cool," you said with a cool expression and a hint of sadness in your voice. Your mood completely dropped and you felt the lump in your throat. You felt your eyes tearing up you were so confused on why this was happening "shit" you said in your head.

You avoided eye contact and broke the silence trying to find an escape for your case " ok bye you two lovebirds" you said and practically ran out of the door you let the tears flow out and it was like a river you were really sad but you didn't understand why.

"Shit do I like hyunjin nooo right he's just my best friend nothing more and nothing less he will never be more than that ?" You tried to convince yourself but you were confused by your answer.

A/n - I hope you guys liked the chapter love you my little babies don't forget to vote and comment.