Too much

"good morning you little dumbass, " you said to your boyfriend Hyunjin shaking him awake

" babe, please just a few more minutes, " he complained "no" you simply answered and went get up but immediately fell back down on the bed feeling a sharp pain...."fuck...the after works of fucking someone, " you said.

" well the after works of fucking me cause I hit it real good by the way you won't be able to walk for about maybe the rest of the day, so cancel any plans, you won't be able to do them anyways," he said chuckling.

" shut the fuck up and carry me to the tub I want to take a shower," you said  " should I? Good question...hmm what should I do?" he said sarcastically and you beat him violently " ok ok... Jesus woman" he said and you laughed devilishly this time.

" mind if join you?" he said while carrying you to the tub. " not at all I need some help anyways" you replied.

Your clothes were already off from last night so there wasn't much work to do. He placed your legs around his waist, the sudden contact caused you to flinch and him to let out a little grunt. "  sorry babe I wasn't expecting to react that way I guess... I just fall apart at your touch" he said lowering his tone not daring to look into her eyes " its alright don't be embarrassed it happens babe" you said chuckling and smiling a lot.

He put you against the wall for support, you still being against his waist. He started to apply soap and take a correct shower trying his best not to let you fall onto the shower floor. "Babe, I'm going to put you on the floor so I can take a correct shower," he said..." babe I don't want toooo," you whined and moved a little bit as you felt yourself slipping. He let out a deep groan once again, " Y/N," he said in a deep dominant voice " I.told.you.to.stop.moving," he said looking into your eyes with a serious expression. You got really shy and nervous " I-I'm sor-ry," you stuttered upon your words feeling a little intimidated by his words. 

You felt him growing hard and mentally slapped yourself feeling bad " you can put me on the floor now," you said in a baby voice not knowing what else to do. He put you on the floor and you laid there applying soap to yourself as well and taking a shower while washing your hair as well. You could move, you just couldn't walk thanks to him. " fuck" he grunted looking down at his....continuining, you looked up and felt embarrassed when your eyes met "babe... I'm your girlfriend you know...I can help you with that, it was my fault anyway and I feel bad" you looked up at him laying there hopeless " Alexa," he said calling you by your middle name and your eyes widened in surprise " I'm grown I can control myself, at the moment I don't want to make you worse, so sit back and relax I'm fine I appreciate it but it's best if I don't fuck you again considering the fact that you already can't walk," he said.

You chuckled nervously " ha ha...yea.. your probably right," you said scratching the back of your neck. " are you done?" he asked looking down at you, fuck he looked so fine when he looked at you like that, " yea I'm done we can go now " you said rinsing your hair one last time. He picked you up bridal style.

He sat you on the sink counter with your towel wrapped around your body and his wrapped around his waist, " here," he said handing your toothbrush with toothpaste on it. He seemed a little off, a little harsh, what was wrong with him? it was kind of starting to get you mad. You held your cool though and asked him nicely.

" Are you ok? you seem a little pissed" you said to him and he looked at you and scoffed " Alexa, I'm fine I'm just trying to calm my little boner that you caused down," he said looking straight into your eyes.  " Little?" you scoffed "that shit...is not little," you said with your toothbrush in your mouth and the booth of you just laughed loudly.

You can see that he started to calm down and that he noticed it too " Y/N, I don't what I would do without you, you are such an amazing person and deserve the best... do me a favor and never change, no matter what happens never change that amazing personality of yours, there are no words to describe you, your so energetic, cheerful, passionate, beautiful, talented, and just beyond words I can explain, " he suddenly blurted out and your eyes filled with tears. " Babeeeeee, " you said " that was so cuteeeee I love youuuu, " you said cry whining.

" no problem baby, anything for my princess, " you guys were done he put clothes on you and then you guys laid in the bed " princess what do you want to eat? " he said pulling you into a cuddle "me? I don't know...actually I'm really craving red velvet pancakes with bacon and eggs, " you looked at him and smiled adorably so he could say yes " can you please go and get me that? the diner is like right around the corner, " you asked him, he sighed but simply nodded.

Hyunjin left his phone

It rang

And

You picked it up

" hel..."
"Hey babe when are you coming home I miss you, " a girls voice cut you off, your heart dropped when you heard "babe"

"babe?" You said
"who is this, " you asked.
" what do you mean who is this? Who are you? I'm his girlfriend you little bitch" the girl said with sass in her voice.

"how could he do this for me, I gave him everything...everything and this is what I get in return," you thought in your head while tears started to flow out like a river. You hang up the phone and began to cry frozen in shock.

"babe I'm ho..." he stared at you with his phone in your hands and you crying.

" baby I promise it's not what it looks li.."

" don't call me that, I'm not your baby, " you interrupted him.
" get out, " you said coldly.

" let me explain," he said.
" I don't want to hear it, " yelled " just give me some time hyunjin that's all I ask for now get out, " you yelled sobbing.

" get out, please, "

A/n - well I'm coming back maybe with two more chapters this one and then the second book so stay tuned. 🌺🌺🌺🌺