Felix?

You both made your way down the stairs you walked to the door and opened it.

"Felix?" hyunjin says "Felix what's wrong it's 3:34 in the morning, why are here, is something wrong," you asked worriedly.

"I just had to get some fresh air and get away from home can I stay here for a few days just a few a promise maybe 1 or 3," he said out of breath.

"Bro don't worry about it, of course, you can stay here and as many days as you need to you don't need to worry about that I'm here for you" hyunjin said you can tell that he meant it " I'm here for you too matter a fact you can stay at my house" you said.

"It's right next to this one so don't worry about it and you can stay in the guest room I'll give you the spare key too just please be careful with my things I will kill you," you said and then chuckled

"Thank you guys so much I love you so much," Felix said

"No problem and we love you too but for now sleep here and we'll get you all set up for tomorrow and you can put your things in my house tomorrow ok?" You said.

"Ok thank you y/n and Hyunjin," Felix said "no problem I'll show you the room," hyunjin said and then asked you if you can make them a sandwich and some hot choco "of course," you said you were kind of sad that you and hyunjin weren't able to continue your little moment but you didn't mind because Felix was in need.

" BOYS COME DOWN THE FOOD IS READY" you yelled you felt like a mom telling your two boys to come down because dinner is ready.

You heard loud as footsteps running down the stairs for a second you thought it was a damn earthquake of how loud they were.

You all ate and then went to sleep "good night Felix sleep well love you and if you need anything just call us" you said "ok love you too and thank you once again" he said "no problem" you and hyunjin both said and then the boys made their way upstairs you stayed and did the dishes clean up a little and then went upstairs after that you made your way the room and hyunjin was on his phone "jinnie I'm going to take a shower ok" you said "ok" he said you took a nice long shower got out did your night routine brushed your hair and teeth changed and into this outfit.

You walked out of the bathroom and felt like you lost your balance and fell on the bed or so that's what you thought.

You soon came to your senses and looked up at hyunjin hovering over your "baby we can't Felix will hear" you said "not if you be quiet but let's not do anything cause jinnie would make you scream his name out so it's best if I just don't " he said with a serious tone and a smirk on his face.

Shit, why did he have to do that it just turned you on even more "fuck" you said out loud "what the matter baby" he said and frowned sarcastically "shut up you know what you're doing to me" you said.

"doing what"  he said as he moved his hip down to your clothed womanhood you can feel his member and can't help moan out not too loud but loud enough that Felix could hear he covered your mouth and whispered to your ear "shhhh Felix might hear" then he kissed your neck and you moaned into his hand but this time it wasn't loud.

"FUCK HWANG HYUNJIN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME," you thought in your head he then let go of his hand and you two made out but that was it for the night "good night baby," he said out of breath from the make-out scene "good night more like good morning " you managed to say running on your little breath. You can see the sun coming up it was beautiful you all thought it was a game at first but you were starting to catch feelings without realizing it you fell asleep.

"it's all fun and games until you start to catch feelings"

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I tried to make it as little sexual content as possible cause I don't like adding too much of that since he's still such a little baby but he's not a minor so I just added a little I hope you enjoyed and trust me I cringed writing this. Love you babies 💖💖💖💖💖💖