"Shit"

You made your way to school wiping your tears away. "what the fuck is wrong with me" you asked yourself you felt like your hormones were all over the place.

"Maybe I'm just getting my period sure yea, of course, that has to be it," you said once again. You felt an arm swing around you scaring the shit out of you "hello baby girl" said a cute but sexy voice.

"please don't let it be hyunjin please don't let it be hyunjin," you said in your head you turned around and saw Minho "thank god," you said letting out a breath that you didn't know you were holding "hey Minho baby," you said relieved.

His face expression changed which confused you a bit you scrunched your eyebrows in confusion "moogoo why are you crying" he said in a sad tone.

A/n- moogoo is your nickname for Minho and Minho's nickname for you.
It's pronounced "moo-goo" like moo as in cow and goo as in gooey shit. You have a lot of nicknames by the way anyways. Continuing.

"It's nothing I'm just in a lot of pain" you lied "but moogoo what kind of pain did somebody hurt you oh hell no I'm going to kill them, " Minho said clenching his fists "no my love I'm just on that time of the month," you said and lied again he formed an o with his mouth and hugged you tightly "its ok you'll make it through" he said running his fingers through your hair.

The both of you arrived at school and the guys were there " g'day mate" said Felix and Chris "g'day" you tried to copy them jisung looked at you with a disgusted face "yea no please don't ever do that again just leave it to them" he said cringed you all chuckled and then 5 minutes later arrived hyunjin and that bitch.

"ok guys I'm going to go to my locker and get my things ready byeeeeeee," you said practically running "y/n waittt" hyunjin yelled after you but you pretended like you didn't hear what he said and continued walking feeling that lump in your throat again when you saw her.

You were at your locker getting your thing ready looked at yourself in the mirror and fixed your hair a bit suddenly your locker closed shut and an arm was above your head "shit" you said do yourself thinking it was hyunjin " I see what's going on here period my ass you were crying cause of hyunjin" he whispered yelled "shhhhhhh" you said putting a finger on his lips "stop yelling" you said yelling then that grabbed everyone's attention but only for five seconds " so I was right " he said "nooo you weren't" he gave you that "bitch don't lie to me" look waiting for you to admit he was right "fine but shut up and don't comment your making it obvious" you said "honey it's been obvious you already completed that job for yourself" he said "ah shut it" you said and punched him playfully.

The first period was still going on and you got bored so you said you were going to the bathroom your turned the hallway wondering until you head hyunjin call you from the other hallway "shit" you said to yourself and ran around like an idiot finding the nearest guy around you pulled mark out the water fountain and smashed your lips on him started making out so that you can avoid hyunjin, hyuniin turned to the hall and saw you making out "y/nnnn......oh sorry" you heard him say but acted like you didn't hear him he seems a little pissed.

You went down to mark neck and said "I'll explain later"mark was one of your best friends so it wasn't weird whatsoever. "He went down to your neck and said "ok" then you saw hyunjin turn around and leave and the two of you pulled away "not so bad best friend" he said shuffling your hair "ya ya knock it off your going to mess up my hair but the same I say to you where's bambam?"you asked.

"Hmmmmm good question where might he be OHH I KNOW MAYBE IN CLASS DUMBASS," He said with a whole bunch of sarcasm in his voice you hit him playfully "fuck you," you said, "ok now care to explain what happened?" He asked. "It's a long story let's just say I'm trying to avoid hyunjin because he has a girlfriend and I don't know how I feel about it but I don't like it and yea can you help me please" "ok I will help you but with what" he asked "can you be my fake boyfriend" "let me think about it ummm NOO" he said "pleaseeeee" you begged doing Aeygo "only cause your my best friend but that's it" you nodded your head "but we actually have to act like a couple".

"Noooo shit you don't say," said mark ok let's go to class.
A/n- hey people hope you enjoyed the chapter I hope that this book is starting to get a little interesting and if you don't know who mark is he is from got7 so yea love you guys.