Never again

Warning- no smut but a little bit smutty be prepared I warned you early.

"Fineeeeeee," you said being dragged out of bed you already had your everyday routine you guys practically lived together it was nothing new you got ready and he got ready. You guys agreed that you were both going to eat and then go watch a movie then you guys were going to come home and watch even more movies yay how fun. You agreed as long as there were snacks and Kdrama included.

Your outfit:

 By the way, you are a very fancy girl you like being extra going to little places it is normal for you

Your hair:

Your makeup:

Your makeup:

Hyunjin's outfit:

Hyunjin's outfit:

Sexy motherfucka anyways continuing

You guys made your way downstairs and into the car. "You look sexy as fuck for who" he said chuckling and smirking you looked at him like if he just asked you the stupidest question on this earth " baby for you who else" you said dragging one finger down his chest teasingly and sarcastically " ha ha ha I hate you," he said "let's go," you said "I'm hungry".
You guys made your way to eat. You arrived and already ordered you stayed there for about 1 hour and 30 minutes then you guys left. "Babe let's go grocery store you need some shopping for your fridge and mine need some food and snacks," you said "ok let's go he put his hands around your waist and grabbed them taking both of you to the grocery store you brought what you needed and made your way home to put them in the fridge after that you went to the movies. When you arrived hyunjin picked a scary movie you were ok with it but you were worried about his dumbass since he didn't like scary movies.

"Babe I really don't understand you, did you forget you don't like scary movies your gonna regret it," you couldn't continue because jinnie interrupted you "shhhhhh lady I'm a man I can handle this" he said confidently you couldn't help but laugh at how much he would regret this "ok jinnie whatever you say" you guys got your snacks and went inside the movies.

Previews were about 15 minutes long but you didn't mind because you loved watching those it also gave you really good movie suggestions for further movie theater visits. Hyunjin and you munched on popcorn until the movie started, you were fine since you didn't really mind scary movies. The movie had a lot of action in it and jump scares that scared the shit out of you but nothing too scary you looked over to hyunjin to see if he was alright and he looked as if he just saw a ghost eating a human heart "babe I told you we shouldn't have watched it's ok to let's just go" he shakes his head in disagreement "no we paid for it plus we're halfway let's just finish it" he said "jinnie I suggest we don't let's just go" you said before dragging him out of his seat.

You walked down the stairs and almost left until your eyes glanced at this really cute guy you smiled to yourself and stopped in your tracks he seemed to have looked at you and smirked you glance over at hyunjin who obviously is still oblivious to what is going on "you know what hyunjinn come onnn let's just go back how bad can it be right?" you said in a very suspicious voice which made him look at you in confusion but before he can answer you dragged him to the seats on the row above the cute guy.

Before you know it the movie was over and you didn't even know because you kept on starting at the back of the cute guys head hyunjin still looked terrified and turned to you to go home before he could speak the cute guy interrupted in a loud but soothing voice "hey I'm Jackson Wang I'm guessing this is your boyfriend?" the cute guy said smiling "actually ye.." "umm no he's not he's just my best friend" you said interrupting hyunjin was again "oh ok then let me get your number beautiful" he said smirking "ok" you said in a little innocent voice blushing at his words you gave him your phone and he gave you his you both exchanged numbers and parted ways. You and hyunjin made your way home, you were smiling like an idiot "ugh he's so cute" you said and looked over to hyunjin who looked awfully mad and glared at you, your smile left your face "babe why are you like that" you said "oh nothing, nothing at all" he said sarcastically you gave him a confused look but stayed shut you didn't like to talk to hyunjin when he was acting like so you just stayed quiet until you got home.

He opened the front door of the house and went inside "I'm going to bed" he said in a cold lifeless voice "but I thought we were going to watch mov..." "nope watch it on your own I'm going to be in my room don't bother me" he said in a serious tone and a even colder tone not even looking at you " oh no no what the fuck is your problem I know your not talking to me like that" you said raising your tone you were now furious seriously what's his problem he turned to you smirking " but I just did is there a problem" he said still smirking "excuse me oh hell no I think you want to dieee...... What the fuck hyunjin put me down" you said whining as he carried you over his shoulder and walked up the stairs to his room you hit his back he opened the door of the room and threw you on the bed roughly while glaring at you " what the fuck has gotten into you" you said confused as fuck and mad.

"Ohh don't worry baby girl you'll see," he said smirking yet still with a cold tone.

A/n - heyyyy I hoped you enjoyed this page because there is going to be a part two to the chapter so this chapter is not done yet, therefore, we are considering it a page I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll probably be uploading the second part today as well enjoy don't miss out" - love you 💖💖💖✌🏽 also 1083
words enjoy. 💖💖💖