It was only just a dream

" Yes, fucking way bitch", "and me?  don't mind me I'm just your worst fucking nightmare," the familiar voice said you were staring at her but it was blurry you couldn't seem to play out who it was.

The voice sounded so familiar " I can't wait to destroy you y/n" "y/n" "y/n." You wondered why she kept on repeating your name you stood there frozen in shock the voice started fading and got deeper " y/n, y/n, y/n, Y/N" the deeper voice said shaking you. Your eyes shot open and were exposed to the sunlight.

"it's morning but I just went out with hyunjin"  you looked up in front of you and saw Felix "baby get up were late for school," he said giving you a kiss on the cheek you hugged him " good morning lee Felix," you said.

" go get in the shower I'll pick out the outfit and then I'll be waiting for you downstairs"

" don't take too long we are already late," Felix said. You hopped in the shower and hummed to bts Jimin serendipity.

Then you remembered what happened your head starting pounding trying to put together the pieces the voice sounded a little too familiar but you shrugged it off until later to think about since you were already late for school.

You got out and put on the outfit Felix picked for you. Felix was your BEST FRIEND along with the other guys you really liked his fashion sense and never had a problem you completely trusted him with your wardrobe and that's important because your wardrobe is something you consider the most precious thing you own.

Your outfit:

Shoes:

Then you did your hair and makeup

Hair and making along with the glasses and hoops.

Then you ate the quick breakfast Felix made for you and you guys made your way to school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip

You made up a good lie which worked for your teachers to believe you and you were now in third period.

The period was over and lunch now came hyunjin sat away from you and with his girlfriend.

"Asshole" you mumbled

"what was that?"

" oh nothing Felix" you answered

He shrugged his shoulders not thinking anything of it and continued on eating his wrap that he loved so very much.

To be very honest it looked very good and it made your mouth water "Felix baby"

"Hmm?" He glanced up at you
"You don't have to say it I already know what you're going to say," he said handing over his wrap to you so you could get a bite.

Not just you and Felix but the guys never had a problem with sharing their food but some of them had there moments and you're not going to lie you did too.

"Here," you said handing him his sandwich back " do you want me to save you some," he said "no it's alright thank you lee Felix" you answered " I'm going to go to the bathroom," you said "ok lee y/n".

You guys exaggerated your lasts names since you had the same last names.

You were walking to the bathroom and was singing the song idol in your head.

" just don't hurt her I'll do anything you want but I will not get you pregnant."

"ok baby," the familiar voice said in a sarcastic pouty sad tone " you don't want to do that it's fine but I want you to stay as far away as y/n as possible or I won't hesitate to kill that bitch" your heart stopped when you heard your name.

"wtf" you mouth no sound coming out making sure your cover wasn't blown and that they didn't hear you the voice sounded so familiar kind of like the one in the dream.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Felix
" Y/n," he said with a confused face "hmm," you said losing your shit.

You wanted to know who that was you never got to see the faces of the people who were talking you were terrified because your life was on the line and you didn't know who the people were.

" what's wrong with you," he said while putting a hand on your neck and forehead.

" baby you need to go to the nurse your head is like a fucking stove," said Felix with that he walked you to the nurse and placed you on the bed.

You didn't even realize it but lunch was over when Felix found you.

"Ok y/n your all set go home and get some rest you really need it, sweetie" the nurse you told Felix and then went home.