Dream too?

Warning- might have a smut I don't know yet and might be smutty but not detailed really I don't know just warning you.

You let out a sigh

Why do I feel like this

Your brain was so confused

You opened your eyes sat up and looked at your hands wondering if you were really here.

That was just a dream too

Without realizing it you broke down into tears what did those dreams mean.

You had two dreams in one and it felt so real your eyes became blurry as tears started to form in your eyes you felt every single emotion in that dream why did it have to be fake.

On the bright side, you got to keep living but you lost hyunjin the most important person in your life at the time what did these dreams mean was he trying to tell you something did they have a meaning.

You decided to get up and tell hyunjin exactly how you feel, that dream made you realize that you couldn't lose him to some ryunjin bitch.

You got up making the positive out of it you even forgot what day it was but you know it was probably a weekend.

You got ready and put on your outfit did your makeup fixed your hair as the usual.

Outfit:

Shoes:

Hair and makeup:

Hair and makeup:

You walked up to hyunjins door contemplating whether or not you should knock on it

The door flew open and you were dragged in.

You were surprised but your eyes met hyunjin.

You both blurted out at the same time.

Hyunjin and you " I have something to tell you".

" you go first he said," you told him to sit down.

" I don't know how to say so I'm just going to say it Hyunjin, I-I really like you I think your so cute and I understand if you don't like me either but I just love your personality I love everything about you I don't think I like you I think I love you, no I know I love yo..." he cut you off with a big passionate kiss that you've been longing for.

You responded to the kiss.

You both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes

"Lucky for you I was going to say the same thing I realized that I can't live without you and I don't know why I did that I mean I seriously don't know why I didn't tell you I knew I liked you but I ignored my feeling I don't know why I just felt like I was lying to myself..and I jus..."

" Hyunjin baby" you cut him off

" I know what you feel like it happened to me and I knew it deep inside but I never really wanted to face it I just it was fun and games but I didn't realize that it was making an impact but I just thought that you might have just took it as fun and games" " so I didn't want to tell you" you said.

You guys kissed again this time it was very very slow but not the uncomfortable slow it was the soothing through every twist and turn of the kiss you felt your emotions before you knew it you were on top of his lap moving your hips, he kissed your neck left marks making you moan softly, you unconsciously moved your hip again making him groan and put his hand on your waist moving your hips forward and backwards.

This is what you wanted for a long time and you made sure you were going to get it.

Your shirt came off and so did his, he kissed your body all the way down to your nipples and left marks all along the way.

Your moans started getting louder as he toyed with your other nipples while nibbling at the other.

At this point you were a moaning mess "hyunjinahhhhh" you moaned as he bit your neck making you arch your back.

You guys stopped and looked into each other eyes you just made out and made out and made out for minutes. You pulled away panting in breath.

But you guys decided to leave it there and no go any further because things would get out of hand.

You fixed yourself and gathered yourself together you cuddled in his bed watching movies and you guys even ordered food.

" ughh I missed this," he said
You looked up at him
" me too I missed this and I missed you I missed everything about you Jesus please don't ever do that to me again hyunjin"
"I won't" his words were so promising now you were only hoping he'd keep that promise.:

You kissed his beautiful soft lips and he spoke " wow I forgot to tell you but you got skills shit your kissing is the shit and your moans are sexy"

"the same thing I say to you bad boy," you said hitting him playfully you blushed a little and laid with him.

A/n - I know it sucked but I hope you liked it.