Book 5: chapter 1: Life at Grimmauld place.

Book 5: Chapter 1: Life at Grimauld place.

Chelbell2016:

Selena's POV:

Dear Harry,

I cannot give too many details but I am not going to be staying at home or in America with my uncle. We are trying to solve everything and hopefully I will see you soon.

Talon says hi,

Raven.

I sigh as I finish my letter to Harry. It felt like I was always having to stretch the truth.

"Selena," mum says. "It's time to go."

I get to my feet and grab stars cage. My suitcase is already downstairs. Mum is waiting by the front door.

"Where are we going if not to uncle Andy's?" I ask her as I walk towards the front door.

"You'll find out when we get there," she explains to me.

We both grab our suitcases and head out the door. There she holds out her arm for me and I sigh. I hater apparating.

We side apparate to a village that I do not recognize. I look around and see different houses that look like there are only muggles.

Mum pulls out what looks like a cigarette lighter from her pocket. She opens it and then there is a click and all the street lamp lights disappear. I gasp.

Mum then lights her wand slightly and hands me a piece of paper.

"Memorize this Selena," she says gently.

I take the paper and recognize my grandfather Albus writing.

The headquarters for the order of Phoenix can be found at No. 12 Grimmauld place.

Once I have it memorized I pass it back to mum who burns it. I look around at the different houses. When I find no. 11 I look right and see No. 13. I look around and there does not seem to be any No. 12.

"Uh, mum?" I begin confused.

"Think about what you just read," she explains smiling.

I do as she says and as soon as I get the No. 12 there is a loud rumbling sound. I look up and see in between houses 11 and 13 another house just appeared. I glance at the occupants of the two other houses but they do not even seem to know what is happening.

Mum takes her suitcase and motions for me to follow. We go through and she knocks lightly on the door. I am shocked when my father answers it.

"Dad!!" I say jumping into his arms the minute we are inside. "Oh my god its so good to see you."

He nods. "You too Raven. Come in both of you. I just made a cup of tea."

We nod and leave our suitcases in the hall. I am shocked as we go by what looks like shrunken house elf heads. I go to scream but dad covers my mouth with his hand.

"Don't make too much noise whatever you do?" He says releasing me.

"Why?" I ask.

Before answering me he sits down at the table and so do I. "This was my parents home. They're are a lot of dark artifacts around and you do not want to know what happens when theres loud noises out there!!"

I nod.

"Okay next question," I say looking around. "What are we doing here?"

"This is where we will be living from now on," Mum says and I turn to raise an eyebrow at her. "Now excuse me."