Chapter 2: Harry arrives at no. 12 Grimmauld place.

Chelbell2016:

Hi guys I have an idea for a twilight story:

It will be an Edward/OC and a Jacob/Bella. Bella has a twin sister named Becca. When they move to forks she meets Edward and they begin to fall in love. Bella falls for Jacob who also becomes like a brother to Becca.

What does everyone think?

Selena's POV:

Life at Grimmauld place is never boring. We are still trying to get this house under control. Kreacher is not helping and neither is the voice of my grandmother.

About a week ago Uncle Andy and Ryan had arrived. It was nice to have more people to help.

But one morning as Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, Ryan and I came down the stairs mum and dad looked worried and so did the others.

"What happened?" I asked fearing the worst. "Is everyone okay?"

"It's Harry," mum says and when she sees our alarmed expressions. "Hes been given a hearing for underage magic. He cast a patronus charm."

I glance from her to the others. "The only reason he'd do is if there was a dementor. He wouldn't."

"We know that Selena," Dad says coming over and placing a hand on his shoulder. "The order need to find a way to get him out quick and safely."

"Yes," mum says. "So after dinner you guys are going upstairs. Harry will be arriving later and then there will be a meeting."

Mums statement was met with a bunch of arguments that we should be allowed to go to the meetings but as usual the adults were stern.

When we get upstairs we see Hedwig there with more letters from Harry. For some reason she keeps pecking us. She actually nipped Ron so hard it bled and Mrs. Weasley had to heal it so there was only a mark.

We are now keeping an ear out for when Harry comes here. Its just Ron, Hermione and I in the room Harry and Ron will be sharing.

"Hey Selena," Hermione says. "Hows your mum doing?"

I sigh. "She's still being sick. I hope they get the results of the tests they did this week."

"Maybe she's pregnant," Ron says and we all laugh...

But then it hits me. What if she is? Surely she would have told me. Or at least let me know she was late.

Before I can think anymore about it the door opens and Hermione suddenly jumps up and into the arms of Harry. Then she calls out to Ron who had gone to the bathroom.

"HARRY! Ron, he's here, Harry's here! We didn't hear you arrive! Oh, how are you? Are you all right? Have you been furious with us? I bet you have, I know our letters were useless - but we couldn't tell you anything, Dumbledore made us swear we wouldn't, oh, we've got so much to tell you, and you've got things to tell us - 'the Dementors! When we heard - and that Ministry hearing - it's just outrageous, I've looked it all up, they can't expel you, they just can't, there's provision in the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery for the use of magic in life-threatening situations - "

"Let him breathe, Hermione," said Ron, grinning as he closed the door behind Harry.

I walk over to Harry and hug him tightly. He hugs me back and we both seem reluctant to let go.

Still beaming, I finally let go of Harry, but before she could say another word there was a soft whooshing sound and something white soared from the top of a dark wardrobe and landed gently on Harry's shoulder.