Chapter 12: The quidditch final.

Chelbell2016:

Selena's POV:

He sent me this," Hermione said, holding out the letter.

I took it. The parchment was damp, and enormous teardrops had smudged the ink so badly in places that it was very difficult to read.

Dear Hermione, We lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts. Execution date to be fixed. Beaky has enjoyed London. I won't forget all the help you gave us.

Hagrid

"They can't do this," said Harry not meeting my eyes. "They can't. Buckbeak isn't dangerous."

"Malfoy's dad's frightened the Committee into it," said Hermione, wiping her eyes. "You know what he's like. They're a bunch of doddery old fools, and they were scared. There'll be an appeal, though, there always is. Only I can't see any hope.... Nothing will have changed."

"Yeah, it will," said Ron fiercely. "You won't have to do all the work alone this time, Hermione. I'll help."

"Oh, Ron!"

Hermione flung her arms around Ron's neck and broke down completely. Ron, looking quite terrified, patted her very awkwardly on the top of the head. Finally, Hermione drew away.

"Ron, I'm really, really sorry about Scabbers..." she sobbed.

"Oh -- well -- he was old," said Ron, looking thoroughly relieved that she had let go of him. "And he was a bit useless. You never know, Mum and Dad might get me an owl now."

I clear my throat. "Can you keep me informed Hermione. I need to go as I'm grounded. One of the cons of having a mother at the school. Thanks for letting me know."

Harry looks like he wants to say something to me but he doesn't so I head to get my stuff before heading downstairs.

My mum does not talk to me much and I can tell that it is because she is angry. The most we said to each other was good night.

*SELENA BLACK*    

Anastasia's POV:

I am sat in my office waiting for Harry. I needed to talk to him and then my daughter. She seems to think her safety was not something to worry about.

There is a knock on my office door.

"Come in," I say and Harry enters.

When I see him I see a mini James with Lily's eyes and heart. Deep down I know he regrets what he has said and done to Selena.

"You wanted to see me professor," he says sounding a little worried.

"Yes Harry sit down please," I say and he does so but it looks like he is ready to bolt any second. "You can relax Harry I'm not going to yell at you."

"Your not?" He questions and when I nod. "I just thought with everything-"

"I just want to talk to you," I promise. "I want to explain everything to you."

"When I first came to school I was Shunned," I say and then I pause. "Now what I'm about to tell you Selena does not even know. I have an older brother. His name is Adonis.... he is a follower of Voldemort. Because of this me and Andy were treated like scum."

"That's terrible," Harry says.

"Yes," I agree. "Because of this I had no friends at first. Then I met them. James Potter and Sirius Black. I had not snitched when they were in trouble after pulling a prank. They of course seen me as a friend from that day forward."