21

Oh gods.

I paced the length of my room, trying to figure a way out of my current situation.

I'm supposed to live at the Cave...and I'm supposed to live with Bruce...

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know Perce. You're not in a very ice place."

"Cam that was so bad." I laughed looking over at the ice boy, who was lounging on my bed.

"Don't care. But... Bruce Wayne? Dude, he's loaded. I'd stay with him."

"What happens when the Team finds out?"

"Then the brats follow you back."

I rolled my eyes and hopped onto my bed laying beside the older boy.

He wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer.

I shivered. "You're cold."

"Well you warm my heart."

I smiled rolling my eyes, he's such an idiot.

"Why do I even try?" I snuggled against him, trying to seek warmth from...the guy who's literally able to create ice.

"Cause you know you like me."

Cam shifted me so we were face to face. "So...you, me. A bag of McDonald's and a night of mayhem?"

"Uh....um...Cam you know living with heroes kinda makes that highly inappropriate."

"It doesn't have to be McDonald's." He pouted.

"I... don't know what to say Cam..."

He leaned in pressing his lips to mine. "Say yes."

"Is that all you got?" I picked up a gun from off the ground. "Highly disappointing. You know my dad doesn't like it when payments are late."

The man smirked. "Well maybe he'll be willing to accept a late payment in exchange for...your life."

Rolling my eyes I shot him in the leg. "That's the warning you get. If you don't have the payment by tomorrow at one sharp, you know what happens next."

"Morning or-"

I gave a wide smile. "Well I wouldn't take any chances. So...toodles."

I threw down a smoke bomb, kicking the gang member that was going to try to capture me. Then I ran out of the alley before scaling a fire escape.

"Pretty bold move don't you think?"

I whipped around and stared at the redhead. Roy.

"Bold is what I do. And besides they know what happens if they don't pay my dad off."

"Technically I should be taking you down...town. Want to get some dinner?"

I shot up in my bed and spit a few times. What the actual Hades was that?!

"Ugh. You had to wake up didn't you?"

I looked over and saw Aphrodite sitting on my dresser, legs crossed.

"What are you doing here Aphrodite?"

She giggled. "Isn't it obvious dear? I'm trying to help you with your love life. All you need is a little push and I mean there are plenty of suitable boys who you already know...and a few girls if you'd prefer that."

"Shouldn't you know which team I bat for?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Oh honey love is love, it doesn't concern me as long as you love. And I mean you could definitely use a stable relationship outside of that Robin boy."

I stared. "Dad said-"

"Your father has managed to keep your...hobby hidden from the other gods except for a few. Quite impressive given Owl Face's tendency to meddle where she isn't wanted."

I didn't comment on the fact that I didn't ask for her help.

"Okay...but the dreams? Like what the actual Hades?"

"I was trying to show you the different relationships you could have, but when you started waking up I had to rush to try and complete at least one more."

Well at least that makes a little bit more sense...I guess.

I honestly am just this close to disappearing and moving to Alaska.

Sure there may be gryphons and I may have almost drowned...but at least I didn't have to deal with a obsessive love goddess.

A trapped god of death yes but honestly he's awesome.

I mean Hazel told him...that she was supposed to be dead...and yet he didn't care.

"Well, uh...thanks but I'm fine. I don't really need to deal with a relationship...and Cam is literally like a brother to me so that was just wrong. As for Roy... I've never really met him..."

"Well...I mean that leaves the Robin boy, Wally West, Artemis, and Kaldur'ahm."

"Rob is one thirteen two he's basically my little brother. Wally and Artemis should totally get together so I'd focus on that ship. Cause it looks adorable so far and they aren't even together. And Kaldur's nice but..."

"But what?" Aphrodite smiled.

I groaned. "Could you imagine how that would go over with both of my dads? Dad would be flipping out because I'm his only demigod...his first demigod daughter."

I paused. "Then Dad would be flipping out because Kaldur is a hero and he knows why I like doing the villain thing and if I date a hero..."

"It's a give and take-"

"Before you start on anything, I'm pretty sure they said something along the lines of what you were about to say at my mom's wedding and well...we know how well that turned out."

"I would be careful discussing that matter. You never know who is listening in. And you have done well keeping the lie going even among the gods. Hermes, Apollo, myself, your father, Persephone, Thanatos, and Hades...quite a small amount all things considered."

"Um...are you just going to stay cause I'm just going to go..."

"I'll send you. Look into your feelings and follow them. And don't forget to sacrifice me something in return for my help."

I...

Had a friend over

So haha I have an excuse

And procrastination....

But...

Ideas?

And

Sorry if anyone wanted that to be real...

See yah