23

I yawned, opening my eyes slightly.

Then...I smiled as Percy shifted in my arms snuggling into my chest.

She's so cute. I'm surprised she hasn't found someone who wants to go out with her yet.

"Hey... Percy." I gently shook her. I don't want to but...I want to talk to her before I leave.

Her eyes flickered open and she stared up at me, visibly confused.

"I stayed last night remember?" I ran a hand through her hair.

"Right... Why'd-" She yawned. "You wake me up?"

"I was about to go, but I wanted to talk to you first."

"Bout what?" She got up and walked over to her dresser, pulling open a drawer.

"If...if you want to talk to me...it doesn't have to be something like this okay? If you just want to talk about your day or anything, go ahead."

"Then you'd win an award for world's best brother and I don't think anyone in our family should have that... except Tyson."

Okay, should have expected that. He is such an adorable kid.

"Welp. I gotta go. Mom's gonna get worried that I'm skipping our embroidery session."

She turned around and stared at me. "What?"

I shrugged. "It's her new kick. Better than the hot yoga."

Percy

After Triton left, I got changed and sighed.

How the Hades...

You know what? I'm fine with Bruce thinking I got kidnapped.

I'll just stop by and be like...I have a life. Most of which isn't illegal.

So I walked out of my room, planning to go make myself some breakfast...when I ran into someone.

"I am sorry."

"Nah, that was my fault Kaldur. What are you doing up?" It's like five.

"I normally start my day early. And I could ask the same of you."

"I just couldn't...um actually I think I need to come clean to you..." I don't want to deal with another secret...I already have too many.

"About what?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I don't have a twin... it's... it was just easier to tell you that I did."

Before he could respond...my phone rang.

Groaning I answered it. "What?"

"Uh, hey Perce...can you swing by my place...I wanna hang out with you."

"Fine... I'll be there. You're lucky I know you or I would sooooooo kill you."

I hung up before looking at Kaldur. "I gotta go. Junior wants me... again."

Without another word I ran towards the room housing the Zeta Tubes before disappearing in a spray of mist.

I soon reformed, falling onto a soft bed.

Footsteps...the door opened and I heard Cam sigh...

"Percy?! How'd you get here so fast?"

"Why are you so slow?" I smiled.

He sat down beside me and wrung his hands together. "Um..."

"What?" I sat up and looked at him.

He glanced at me, a little bit of ice forming on his face. "I...damn it." He quickly pressed his lips to mine.

I pulled away in surprise...

I swear if this is Aphrodite-,

"I like you..." He blushed, more and more ice covering his face.

"Cam... don't get me wrong...but...I don't think I could date you... it's not you... It's just, I don't want to date anyone."

"Why not?" He tilted his head.

I sighed. "I um...have this disorder...I shouldn't have lived this long...and I mean Cam, we are basically siblings."

He chuckled. "Yeah, thank God you didn't say you loved me that... would have been... awkward."

"And this isn't?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah. Extremely. But I mean Jade and I made a bet and I lost and...we both know hers are usually gonna end with me dead or embarrassed."

Well... I'm so getting back at her.

"Cam, do me a favor. Get word to Speedy that you're gonna rob someplace. I'll tell Jade I have a job that I can't do..."

"Setting her up? Classic move. But, do you wanna go visit Paula? She probably has cookies."

"I would...but I have someplace else I need to be. See you later Cam." I hopped of his bed and...

I caught a taxi to the Manor...not paying considering he's one of my dad's lackeys.

"Well well well. Looking who we have here."

"Shut up Dick. I had a rough night and I'm in no mood."

"Neither is Bruce."

"Well, once you've dealt with an idiot who manages to hurt himself trying to light something on fire... again you can complain. I'm gonna go get some sleep. Cause I spent the entire night explaining why arson is bad."

I'm really confused why he's up early but...

Whatever.

Once in my room, I groaned. Why the Hades does Jade do that kind of stuff? And it's not even the first time.

Jade, got a job. Can't do it. Can you?

Sure. Where at?

West 18th. Supposed to be on top of a building. I don't have more than that.

I can work with that. You owe me.

When don't I?

Then I texted Cam.

18th street rooftop.

Got it.

Now...

I really have to figure this out...

Percy...may we talk?

I stared at my phone for a minute, trying to think of how to respond.

Ok. What about?

Can we meet at this address? The address was sent separately.

Ok. See you there.

Then I sighed. No rest for the wicked.

Okay...

So why does everyone forget about Chesroy?

And also...When siblings kiss each other it's usually like how you'd kiss your mom or dad or grandparents...

And I kiss my cousins y'all. They're like my brothers so...Yeah.

Also,

I forgot what I was going to say

Right.

I think Kaldur and Percy is shipped a lot (though I see way more with Wally and Dick than with Kaldur... especially if they're more than like six parts)

But anyway, cause think about it

I don't know why just think about it

(Roy and Percy and Wally are all to similar, they'd butt heads and almost never get along...trust me I knew a kid just like me...we never got along...he also had red hair... weird)

But

See yah