24

I tapped my fingers against my leg waiting outside the place where Kaldur asked me to meet him.

"Hello Jester."

"Hey. You know you can use my name right? Unless the Team's following you."

"Of course. Hello Percy." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Why'd you want to meet me?"

"I figured it would allow us to do something together. Perhaps go on a walk?"

"That sounds good." I yawned. Dam it. I've probably done all the traveling I can do for like a week.

The two of us started walking, with him making sure to keep a respectable space between us, while not being too far away to make it incredibly awkward.

"What have you been up to?" I questioned, looking over at him.

"Nothing that interesting. What about you?"

"Running around trying to keep kids out of trouble. I have to keep my street mom title." I smiled, shoving my hands in my pockets.

He nodded slightly, looking away from me scanning the area. "I actually have something that I want to ask you."

"What?"

"Um... would you...like to go on a date with me?"

I mentally sighed. Freaking Aphrodite.

"Listen...I... don't have the best history with guys...plus my dad..." This time I sighed out loud. "He'd flip."

And maybe kill Kaldur along with Rob and...yeah...

I really don't want to take that risk right now.

"I understand. But if you ever want to...you know where to find me correct?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah. Not like we don't live in the same place or anything."

We continued on our walk, with me moving a little closer to Kaldur.

Maybe...

No.

Later...

"I don't know Triton..." I looked at my brother, as I laid hanging off my bed.

Like he was upside down to me.

"Come on Percy, it might be fun." He smiled. "Besides you could use the relationship."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I crossed my arms.

"Nothing. I'm just..." He sighed and flicked his wrist causing some water to dump on me. "Thinking that it could be good for you."

Rolling my eyes I tossed the water back at him. "I don't want to use anyone just to make myself feel better."

"And I applaud you for that. But..." He leaned forward. "You need to admit that you have feelings for him."

"I don't."

"Denial." He sang, before running his fingers through my hair. "Also your suit is kinda confusing. And weird."

"My name is Jester. Do you not get that?" I sat up and turned to look at him.

He sighed. "Come here." He opened his arms and I slowly got up before sitting next to him.

Then I hesitantly leaned against him resting my head on his shoulder, shivering slightly as he rested his hand on my back.

And...it just got worse...

"Sh... it's okay Percy." He kissed my head. "It's okay. I'm here... I'm not going to let anyone hurt you."

"I... I'm scared..." I mumbled, my grip tightening.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"I... don't want to lose anyone else." I sobbed, still shaking. "I don't think I could take it."

"It's okay. It's okay Percy, I know." He attempted to comfort me. Then he sighed. "You're brave...you've fought... don't you think that you could try to do this?"

"This is different... Fighting I have somebody actually beat...but this...this is me. I can't fight myself." I mumbled.

Triton

I sat there holding Percy against me, worried about her.

She's asleep, thanks to me literally telling Hypnos a bedtime story telepathically.

Which...was like two words.

But that's not the worrying part... she's mumbling random stuff in her sleep.

Stuff...about not hurting someone. About hurting her instead.

I carefully stood up and placed her on her bed. 

She groaned slightly and opened her eyes.

"Hey, you-" I stopped talking when I reached out a hand and she flinched.

Guess it wasn't going to last was it?

"I'm... I'm okay Triton." She slowly sat up.

"You don't look it." I mumbled, but I didn't press her any further. I won't get anything out of her.

Then I sighed. "At least go on one date. With Kaldur, Cameron, Roy, anyone. Just please do something to get your mind off of this. Please."

She swallowed. "I don't know. My first experience with a guy...well murder doesn't give you a very good impression."

"How do you remember that?" My eyebrows drew together as I started to wonder about that.

"Trauma lingers...and that...I still have nightmares about it...why do you think I still have my fear of being touched?"

Well, that at least explains that.

But...

"Can I see your phone for a minute?"

"Why...?"

"I just want to know some phone numbers in case I can't get an IM for whatever reason."

"On the dresser." She laid back down.

"Kay." I seriously should have seen it. How did I not see it?

Picking up the device I guessed the code...she should really have something different than her birthday.

But...

About that date, does tomorrow sound good?

Yes. Does noon work for you?

"Hey sis. You doing anything around noon tomorrow?"

"No, why?"

"I might convince Nico to come over." I lied.

Yes. Meet at the Cave?

That sounds good. I will see you tomorrow.

I smiled and locked her phone.

"You need to be at the Cave by eleven forty five tomorrow morning. Wear something nice. And say hi to Kaldur."

"Triton!"

I'm so tired right now

I can barely keep my eyes open.

Also...if you guys ever get annoyed by comments in a chain... remember if it in one of my books

I deal with ALL of them...

And date ideas?

And...uh...

I needs to get to sleep

I can't English

See yah