48

"What happened here?" Bruce asked, staring at the unconscious villains.

"Well it's easy Batsy, they were doing something stupid so I hit them with a bat." Dad grinned.

"My son...what is-" Orin started before getting cut off by me.

"Did you seriously never tell him? In the month we've been living together?" I pulled away so I could stare at Kaldur.

"It never came up in a conversation." He defended. "I would have told him if he had asked."

I sighed and shook my head. "You're so lucky I like you."

Kaldur chuckled and pressed a quick kiss to my lips. "Or else I would be dead, I know."

I turned and leaned back against Kaldur's chest as the League began handcuffing the villains.

As Bruce tried to handcuff Mom and Dad, Dick stopped him.

"They helped us, and they've been better since we found Jester. I think they should get a free pass just this once."

I smiled. He's still keeping up his end of the bargain.

Bruce nodded and put his handcuffs away.

"Speaking of Jester, isn't she a villain? Why would she help you?" Diana asked.

"Hello, right here." I waved a hand.

"Answer then."

I huffed and rolled my eyes behind my mask. "So rude but...I guess I can tell you. I don't feel like dying again."

"But how did you know what that thing did?" Jason took off his helmet, his mask still on beneath it.

"Told you, I had a lot of time in the afterlife. And...I mean, that's also why I helped. I don't want to get on the gods bad side. More than I already am."

"What do you mean by that?" Diana's hand went to her lasso.

"You don't need to use that on ne, plus I know how to get away from giving you the answer you actually want."

"My love, perhaps being specific would have better results long term." Kaldur mumbled in my ear.

"Can you stop being mushy and get her to answer the question? And that doesn't even scratch the surface, why did you immediately start dating her after she was resurrected?" Connor crossed his arms.

"That is personal." Was Kaldur's response.

"Jester, unless you comply with our questions we will deal with you as if you are a threat." Diana pulled her lasso off of her belt.

I sighed and moved away from Kaldur. "Sorry about this. But I'd rather keep certain things secret."

With my words the League sprung into action.

And just to be clear, it's just some of the Leaguers. Like Bruce, Diana, Orin, Superman, Flash, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Captain Marvel, and Hawkgirl.

I took a deep breath and raised my hand before bringing it towards the ground.

Immediately their bodies buckled and fell prone to the floor. And this wasn't me bloodbending. This was just me using the humidity in the air to pin them to the ground.

The same effect was extended to everyone else in the room, obviously not as strong on the Team and my parents.

"And this is why I can do exactly what I want to do. I can and have done worse with these powers so I suggest you don't try to find out things I don't want you to know." A smirk appeared on my face.