Chapter 1: Koko

"So... Tired..." Koko croaked as she collapsed on her bed after a marathon of binge-watching several different anime. "That was exhausting, but so worth it."

Finally getting a chance to rest after eighty-two episodes and over forty-five hours of consciousness, the addict finally couldn't handle anymore as she went to bed without even having the energy to properly place her favorite pillow which had ended up underneath her right foot. And it wasn't just her mind but her entire body that felt fatigued from her experience, so much so that the only thing that she could do was smile slightly before she fell asleep completely. However, while she'd expected a dreamless sleep, she was surprised to find herself standing in the middle of her messy room which looked like a tornado had thrown her dirty cloths and anime cases in all directions... Even if that was the natural state of things...

Looking around the room curiously, Koko suddenly gave a shout of surprise as the loud sound of shattering glass filled the air and the room started crumbling away, revealing a black void that seemed to be beyond it. Soon, everything that she'd once thought was a part of the room had disappeared, all floating into the void as if it had been nothing more than stained glass. Though while everything else had fallen away, Koko was still floating in empty space for some reason. Her feet felt as if she were standing on some kind of floor and, after realizing that she could actually feel the cold on the bottom of her bare feet, she wondered just what kind of dream she was having before a bright spotlight suddenly shined down from somewhere over her head, making Koko shield her eyes as the light seemed incredibly bright against the surrounding darkness.

"Death by anime, huh? Well, I suppose you're not the first person to go like that, but it's still a fairly bad way to die you know..." A girl's voice seemed to speak through a PA system. "Well, I suppose that you technically died from several things, but it sounds more fun this way."

"Okay, shattering rooms and now weird voices..." Koko said to herself with a sigh. "Maybe I shouldn't stay up so long next time..."

"There's not going to be a next time." The voice replied to her outward thinking. "You're dead now."

"No one dies just from staying up to long." Koko waved the voice's opinion away before reaching up with one of her hands to pinch her cheek in hopes of waking herself up. Though rather than waking up, she instead held her cheek as the pain stung it.

"I'm serious, you really did die." The voice spoke again.

"T- That can't be right! The final movie from the Ninja Clash series is going to release next week!" Koko suddenly started trembling as reality hit her. "Wait, if your talking to me, then that must make you goddess or something, right? Cant you give me another week to watch it?!"

"You want me to interfere with the laws of death just so that you can watch a movie?!" The voice asked in shock and Koko nodded enthusiastically in response. "No!"

"Please?! I'll be your faithful follower, I swear!" Koko pleaded.

"No! Why would I help you for some ridiculous reason like that?!" The voice replied with the speaker finally appearing above Koko and floating down from the spotlight as if she were some kind of ghost. However, instead of being surprised by the sudden appearance, Koko rushed forward and grabbed the small blonde girl's shoulders before falling to her knees.

"Please, you have to let me see it! The entire thing is a twist on the conclusion that the TV series made and there's even never-seen-before content on the special addition!" Koko was literally begging now. "I don't care about living another week, just let me watch the movie. Oh, I know! We can watch it together! Please, Loli God!"