No going back

Climbing up the mountainside, you threw any orc coming your way against the mountain wall, not bothering to stop and finish them.

You didn't have to, since Thorin, Dwalin, Fili, and Kili weren't far behind riding their rams following you, cutting off the heads of the orcs or piercing them as they went past the orcs. They were still a little light-headed because of you throwing them onto the wall.

Running through the small tunnel you leaped into the air with a vicious snarl and came crashing down with the orc that was trying to swing his sword, trying to kill you.

Orc's death screams and curling sound as the blood was flowing into his throat choking him while you ripped his chest open causing the rest of the orcs to step back looking a little scared before they built up their courage charging toward you.

At that very minute, Fili appeared from the tunnel jumping on the nearest orc slicing the air with his double swords, Kili right behind him. Thorin and Dwalin joined the fight, and it didn't take long to wipe out the orcs that tried to defend themselves.

You shook your fur, annoyed, and stepped on the edge of the frozen river, gazing across it at the ruins in which Azog was last seen.

His wooden signaling machines were visible through the mist. Frowning you whined glancing over your shoulder seeing Thorin walking toward you, a grim expression on his face.

"Where is he?" he asked, coming to a halt next to you, grabbing his sword tighter in his hand.

"Looks empty. I think Azog has fled!" Kili huffed, looking at the mountain peak.

"I don't think so...Fili, take your brother. Scout out the towers. Keep low and out of sight. If you see something, report back, do not engage, do you understand?" Thorin gazed Fili's eyes giving his orders and Fili looked concerned but nodded, anyway.

That's when you heard it, and with a warning growl, turned around baring your teeth. All of them looked back and saw goblins running over the ruins toward them, yelling their battle cries, eyes gleaming with blood-thirst.

"We have company, goblin mercenaries. No more than a hundred," Dwalin said gruffly, taking his weapon.

"We'll take care of them. Go! Go!" Thorin ushered his nephews and as Fili and Kili ran toward the river, you, Thorin and Dwalin prepared to meet the goblins rushing toward you.

***

In the moment of peace, Thranduil strolled through the city, seeing the fallen bodies on the ground. Many of them were his own elves. His commander came running up stopping in a few feet away looking at his king waiting for orders.

"Recall your company," Thranduil spoke quietly, his gaze wandering over the dead bodies, as the commander blew his horn, calling his company back.

Suddenly Gandalf appeared around the corner slightly out of breath as he was running trying to catch Thranduil.

"My lord, dispatch this force to Ravenhill! The dwarves are about to be overrun. Thorin must be warned," the wizard pleaded.

"By all means, warn him. I have spent enough Elvish blood in defense of this accursed land–No more!" Thranduil practically snarled, looking Gandalf irritated that he should aid the dwarf king, and walked away haughtily and angrily.

"Thranduil?!" Gandalf shouted in shock but the elven king didn't stop to listen, he was done.

"I'll go!" Bilbo's voice suddenly came behind the wizard and Gandalf turned to look at the hobbit in front of him.