Announcement

Hi everyone,

YEAH, I know it's not an update. I'm getting to work on that now that my story, Howling at the Moon, has been just released as a stand-alone story on Amazon and Kobo. Cool right? This fantasy, paranormal, romance has never seen the light of Wattpad before. The spellbinding book is available for all reading devices, and there's even a paperback version available.

Wanna know what it's about? Okay, here's the Blurb:

The tarots are never wrong. After reading the cards for one reluctant lady, Bay decides to use her spellfully delicious talent to change her client's fortune. But even when her spell goes right, everything else goes wrong. In order to fix the mess she's made, Bay must choose between saving the man she loves and her life as she knows it.

BEST PART? GET a COPY for FREE! Hey, while I'd LOVE if you'd purchase a copy, you can get yours for free. That's right, visit my website and sign up for my updates and exclusive stories, I'll send you a free ebook copy.  Who says nothing's free nowadays? 

To subscribe for your FREE copy visit my website:  www.amberdboyd.com

To support and buy? Visit my author central account: amazon.com/author/amber_boyd or check it out on KOBO's website.

Above image is copyrighted, so please don't copy this image