Bloody Rain

This starts the more freaky parts of the experiences. 

      We still still lived with our dad in Taylorsville but we would spend a week or two with our cousin Sarah. They lived in Vicksburg on Halls Ferry rd. I was in 5th grade at the time taking piano lessons in Laurel because the church wanted me two. I stayed for a couple lessons but stopped going. I still cant read music but i can play by ear. lol 

     Anywho, on this trip it got really weird but none of it scared me. Guess i was so used to it because all of the weird things that have happened in the past. I remember my cousin, my brother, and i were in the living room. Doing what i don't remember. It was raining and has been for a while that day. It didn't stop till the next day. 

     I was kneeling on the couch looking out the window, that faced the carport, watching it rain. Im a weather fanatic. lol  As i watched i noticed that the rain wasn't the normal color anymore. It had turned red and looked like blood dripping from the roof. I asked if anyone else saw it and my cousin said that she did. We didn't know  what could be making the water do that. I walked around the living room before something in the backyard caught my eye. We both seen a dark figure moving around but when it looked at us its eyes were glowing red. My cousin freaked a little and made sure the sliding glass doors were locked before joining me on the other wide of the table. We stood there watching the thing pace back and forth before it disappeared. We walked back into the living room and thats when i noticed that the rain had gone back to the color it was supposed to be. 

     While i was there a name was whispered to me by something that wasn't there. I've since looked the name up and it comes back to a high ranking demon. 

 A day or two later i had to call my dad to come pick me up because i had suddenly come down with an ear infection from hell. It was so bad that it left me partially deaf in both ears for a few days.  

     To this day i have yet to figure out who or what that red eyed thing was.