Voices

After I came back to the house we started to get new furniture moved in. The lay out of the house was open. You came straight in the living room from the front door and a half wall separated the kitchen from the living room. There was a side door that went out from the kitchen to a small slab that went 3 directions. If you turned left and down 2 steps you in the carport. If you went straight across you were in the laundry room. If you went right and down a few steps you were in the backyard.
In the house there was a hall that led to first, the bathroom on the left, then 2 bedrooms. One on the right and one you walked straight into. My mom's room was on the right and she always slept with her door closed. I had a sheet or blanket over my doorway because i didn't have a door. We had one closet that was between the rooms that we shared. It had the entrance to the attic in it. The fuse box to the house was in my room.
We always had problems with the lights going out for no reason. We would always say "Beth turn the lights back on please" and they would come back on. Just about every time the power done it we just said that and it would come back on. The lady that was murdered her name was Elizabeth.
I started hearing voices a few months after we moved in. One day I wanted to go out and toss the baseball around with my friends when I heard a voice. I didn't make it to the front when I heard a faint woman's voice coming from where the bedrooms were call my name and said don't go outside. I went out anyways and regretted it. My friend threw the ball and almost busted the window out on my mom's truck.
A week later my friends and I were outside playing around but I had to go In side to use the bathroom. I heard the same female voice coming from the same area as last time call my name and tell me not to go outside. I didn't listen and went out. I regretted this one also. The neighbor to the right was standing at my back steps. He said that we were shooting a bb gun at his building that I went inside to put it away and that the law was on the way. I had no idea what was going on.
Well, when the officer pulled up and was finished talking with him he came over to talk to us. The officer said that the neighbor said we were shooting a bb gun at his building and that I went inside to put it away. I told the officer what I went in the house to do and that I didn't have a bb gun. The guy then changed the story and said it must have been rocks then. We were told not to throw anything in that direction before the officer left.
I never heard the female voice again after that. Let's just say I should have stayed inside.